Chapter 3

"Look how wet her diaper is! It's a good thing she was wearing it!" I hear my sister say through my closed door. "I can't believe she's back in diapers!" Crying and angry, I yell from my room, "I'm not back in diapers! I only wore it just in case!" I realize how stupid that statement is, basically admitting I still needed diapers. "Colleen, quit teasing your sister." My mom says. "Alright fine, Ryan and I are going back out anyways, we're going to the beach." I hear my sister and Ryan get up from the kitchen table, walk down the stairs, and close the door as they leave.

I'm still laying on my bed crying. Embarrassed that my sister and Ryan basically just watched me get a diaper change. I feel like something is wrong with me, what 13 year olds still wear diapers and get changed by their mother?

Just then I hear a knock at my door. "Cathy? Honey? Are you alright?" It was my mother. "N-no". I say crying. "Can I come in please?" "Sure", I say with my face buried in my mattress.

My mom opens my door and slowly walks in. "Cathy, I know your embarrassed, but you had an accident and really needed to be changed. I can't have my daughter sitting in a wet diaper all day. I am concerned with your daytime accident though, do you want to tell me what happened?"

Still crying I try to answer, "I h-had to pee, but I didn't want C-Colleen and Ryan to see my diaper, s-so I couldn't leave the couch and eventually couldn't hold it!" My mother understood, and sat next to me on my bed, rubbing my back until I calmed down.

"I think we should get you out of the house today honey, it'll be good for you." "D-do I have to wear a d-diaper still?" "Hmm, you've had lots of accidents lately, do you think you should?" "P-please mom, don't make me wear a d-diaper in public, at night and around the house is embarrassing enough!" "How about a pull up honey?" "Mom! Please no! I don't need anything during the day, this morning was a fluke!" My mom finally gives in, "alright alright, you can wear panties."

My mom gets up from my bed and walks over to my dresser. She pulls out a pair of white panties with little butterflies on them, and walks back over to me. She rolls me over on my bed so that i'm laying on my back and my feet are hanging off the side of my bed. I get embarrassed when my mom grabs the edge of my pants and starts pulling them off.

"Mom I can do this myself, you don't need to change me!" By now the front part of my diaper was showing. "Relax honey, I just gave you a diaper change so this shouldn't bother you." I was so tired at this point I stopped fighting. My mom pulled off my pants fully, untaped both sides of my pamper and folded down the front part. "Stay here I need to grab some wipes." My mother walked out of my room, leaving me laying exposed on my open diaper.

About a whole minute went by until my mother returned with a pack of wipes. She grabbed my ankles and raised my legs and bottom and pulled the diaper out from under me. She kept my legs raised as she wiped me. "We don't want you smelling like pee in public."

"Stand up honey". I did as she said, embarrassed about how I'm being treated. My mother held open my panties and slid them up my legs until they were snug around my waist. She then grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head until it was off. I was blushing as I stood there in nothing but panties in front of my mom. I felt more embarrassed when I looked on my bed and saw my untaped, open diaper laying there next to a pile of used wipes. I felt like such a baby. "I feel bad that we're wasting that diaper I just put you in, but I'm more worried about your well being."

My mom went into my closet and pulled out a blue sundress with small white dots all over it. "This will feel good in the heat", my mom said. She was right, August in Florida gets really hot and humid. My mom helped me into the dress. The dress came down to the middle of my thighs. "Go put some shoes on honey, while I get myself ready." I found a pair of white converse shoes and put them on. They were the short ones that show your ankle, and I wore no-show socks with them.