Chapter 4

I slowly opened my eyes in my bright room. The sun was still coming through the window at the foot of my bed. It was still pretty bright, but definitely becoming late afternoon. It was probably around 5:00. I felt drowsy from my nap and saw that I was in the same position that I fell asleep in. I was laying on the front of my pull up and I could feel it was thick and cold. I wet the bed during my nap. I was dreading telling my mom, I really didn't want another diaper change, it was too much humility.

I rolled out of bed and got to my feet. I felt the weight of my pull up sag between my legs. The front and middle was definitely heavier than the back, probably because of how I was laying. I was hoping my mom would let me wear another pull up instead of putting me in a diaper, especially since it's normal for me to wet while sleeping.

I could hear my sister and Ryan talking outside my bedroom door. Great, I thought. How can I even look at them after they watched me get a diaper change? I didn't think I could leave the room. But my pull up was cold, and I needed mom to change it. I figured with my sundress on they wouldn't know I was still diapered, I could just tell them I was only diapered for the morning. It still sounds pathetic, especially for a 13 year old girl, but it was better than them knowing the truth.

Reluctantly, I opened my bedroom door and slowly walked out. I was being careful to not make too much crinkle noise, but it was nearly impossible with a wet pull up on. Colleen and Ryan were sitting on the couch watching tv together. "Hey there sleepy head" my sister said sarcastically, "mom went out and told me you were napping. She said I'm in charge until she gets back later tonight". This was terrible! I know my sister is going to use this opportunity to humiliate me, especially after what she saw today!

"O-oh, w-when will she be back?" I stammered. I knew I was giving myself away. "She just said later tonight, didn't give a specific time." Colleen then squinted her eyes, I knew she was up to something devious. "Are you ok Cathy? You usually only stutter when your shy about something." "N-nope, I-I 'm good". I gulp, knowing how poorly that came out. The sickening feeling returns to my stomach from nerves. "Come here Cathy stand in front of me".

I clasped my hands in front of my waist as I slowly approached my sister. Ryan and her were still sitting on the couch. I'm sure they could hear my pull up crinkle as I got close to them. I came to a stop right in front of them.

I saw my sister sit up and reach for the bottom of my dress. I took a quick step back, "what are you doing!?" "Before mom left she said you had a pull up on and I should check it when you wake up, and with how much your stuttering I bet you had an accident". Colleen ended her statement with a devilish smile. She intended to fully expose my pull up and check it right in front of Ryan!

My face went red hot with embarrassment realizing that Ryan knew I was wearing a pull up right now. "Colleen, please", I quietly begged. "Cathy come here right now so I can check your pull up". Colleen was now asking sternly. I walked up to Colleen and clasped my hands behind my back, I knew what was coming. Colleen grabbed the bottom of my dress, and right in front of Ryan's face, pulled my dress up high, fully exposing my wet pull up. My sister chuckled when she saw it.

I felt a hand squeeze the front of my goodnite. "You had an accident Cathy" my sister said. Tears started forming in both of my eyes and I started lightly crying. Colleen lowered my dress, "wait here". I stood still and was crying. I was standing right in front of the couch where Ryan was sitting. Colleen got up from the couch and walked into my room. I was so distraught that I wasn't even paying attention to what she was doing. I just stared at the wall behind the couch, not daring to look at Ryan's face.

My sister walked up behind me and told me to lie down. I quickly turn around and see that she's holding one of my pampers. "What?" I ask nervously. "Lie down Cathy, I need to change you". "I don't need a diaper Colleen! I wet while I was sleeping!" I said, angry and crying. "Why does that matter? You had an accident and you need a diaper change, now lie down right there." She was pointing to the floor, right in front of the couch where Ryan was sitting!