ℋℴ𝓌 𝒸𝒶𝓃 ℐ 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃ℊ ℯ𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓅ℯ 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉𝒽ℴ𝓁ℯ!?

Richie's POV: 

I woke up from the semi unmade bed, From the sun it looks about 6 to 7 in the morning. God, I hate waking up early in the morning. If I wasn't in this shithole, I could be asleep or getting ready to hang out with my friends or something! I got up from my bed, grabbing my glasses in the night drawer that was next to the bed, grabbing my glasses and putting them on. Placing my hand on the wall, walking around the room like I do every morning, trying to find something that I could use to open the locked door, which I hope will lead to my sweet sweet freedom. There is a bathroom in another room that's connected to my room, It does have a light..But it barely works..You can have light from it and everything, it's just that the light barely shines enough for you to see unless it's dark. The only light I have in my room is the window, Shining against the wall and floor. I try to find something, 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, to try and open the door or window. I went into the bathroom to try my luck,  searching through the drawers to find something to try to use, I did find a brush, bobby pin, and tooth brush. Grabbed them all, walked to the door and put the booby pin into where the lock would be and twisted it around a few times for at least a minute or two, nothing worked. Tried the brush and toothbrush, they didn't work either. I walked back to the bathroom and put the items back, then walked out and sat back on my bed, sighed deeply and said to myself, "I want to get out of here already..I want to see my friends..I want to be back with them.." Then the door..opened..? Am I going crazy?! Or did someone open the door?...If someone did, 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡..?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yes, Yes. I left you all on a cliff hanger :>. My friend said I should mix the IT and The Black Phone universe into one so I'll do that- Take care everyone! Eat and drink something today, even if it's small! All of you are important, loved, and cared for <33 /p

Word count: 381