𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓅𝒽ℴ𝓃ℯ..

I got up from the bed, walking to the phone that rang repetitively, picking the phone up and bringing it to my ear while saying, "Hello..?" I said as a low whisper and sniffled from crying...𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑦..  "You need to escape from here. Before you end up like the rest of us." A voice sounding like a young boy...I said,  "Who are you..?" The voice said, "I've been in here long enough to the point..I-..𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡...But I think it's...𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑛..? Yeah that's it...𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝐴𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑜.." I replied, "Grabber said I act like you..-" Robin said, as he chuckled "You really do though, act like me in a way" I replied, "But aside from that, what do you mean to escape? How do I do that if the door is locked?.." Robin said, "You are going to need to know how to fight, you have to kill The Grabber." I said, "But how..?" Robin said, "My best friend, Finney, escaped..He smacked him with the phone, then he grabbed Finney by the leg. Finney wrapped the cord around his neck and me and the others were taunting him for a distraction. Then Finney snapped his neck, we don't know how he survived...So we are gonna do the same with you as we did with Finney." I said, "If I can kill a child eating clown with my friends, I think I can handle an old man." Robin said, well more so yelled, with shock, "YOU WHAT?!" I said, "Yup..- In a damned sewer system-" Robin said, but it didn't sound like it was to me, "No, He killed a child eating clown! Sorry I had to tell Vance" I said confused, "Who's that?" Robin said, "Someone who died here with many others. But where are you from? You don't even look familiar" I said, "Derry, Maine! Where am I? Like the state-?" Robin said, "Denver, Colorado." I said, "WHAT?!" Robin said, "Welcome to Colorado, Richie Tozier. Welcome to hell's basement"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was so short- I really had no ideas for this- Tuesday i'm getting braces so chpt 5 might be Monday- But yeaahhh-

Word count: 353 words