𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑..

TW: P3d0ph3l14, grown man calling child 'Pretty boy' if you are uncomfortable, skip through the chapter 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I yelled, "I'M IN COLORADO!?" Robin replied, "Mhmm. If I'm correct that's roughly a 34 or 36 hour drive." I started to tear up, How weak. "W-hat..?" I started crying, choking on my pathetic sobbing. Robin said, voice sounding sorry, probably pity.. "I'm sorry.." I put my head down, covering my face with my hands, might as well be wailing. Robin i'm guessing was still there, everything was quiet though. "Yes you are, Tozier. Welcome to hell's basement." Robin said, then the next thing I heard was a click.. "Hello? Robin?" There was no reply, just ringing...I put the phone back up and walked back to the semi made bed and sat down. Instantly as I sat down, The Grabber came back in.. "Hello, Pretty boy!" He walked towards me and handed me a tray that contained a bottle of sparkling water and a plate that had scrambled eggs on it that looked uncooked..I looked at him "Stop calling me that!! And what is this?" I looked at the tray, which he placed on the floor in front of me "Food for the next few days, now I have to go to work, Pretty boy. I hope you know how to save food.." He said, smiling at me creepishly and walked back to the door and left, closing and locking it behind him. I grabbed the tray and put it in my lap and started eating like i haven't eaten in years..I mean, i really don't get food anymore. Probably once a week to every other week, I'll get a meal. After I was finished I put the tray to the side and drank some of the sparkling water then once I put the bottle down I heard the phone ring again. So I got up and walked over and picked up the phone and put it up to my ear again and spoke after a moment, "Hello?" Nothing. "Is someone there?" Once again, Nothing. The only thing you can hear is breathing that sounds like the person is angry? "Why do you sound so ups-" I said as I got off, "I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE HE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO GO TO A WHOLE DIFFERENT DAMN STATE JUST TO GET A CHILD AND WE HAVE TO START THIS  WHOLE PROCESS OVER A FUCKING AGAIN!" The person yelled, causing me to drop the phone and immediately covering my ears till I heard walking coming down the stairs, So I quickly put the phone back and sat on the bed as if nothing happened. Then the door opened, and he came back. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello people! I apologize deeply for not updating this story, I got caught up with school and so many doctors appointments, So once again I'm sorry for the delay in updating! 

Make sure you eat/drink something today even if it is small. All of you are loved, and i love you /p <33 

-Comet