𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃ℊℯ 𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀..

A/N: TW: Possible p3d0ph3l14 (Grown male calling child, 'Pretty boy' several times throughout this chapter, If you are uncomfortable with this, you can wait till the next chapter! You've been warned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A male, wearing a strange looking mask, entered the room...He walked over to me and said, "Ah..Richie, Richie, Richie..What a pleasure it is to have you here with me today, I do apologize not visiting sooner, I got busy.." The male said, while staring at me dead in my eyes..I felt highly uncomfortable with just him in the room. (A/N: This is after Finney escaped, The grabber in this story somehow barely survived) I replied, yelling  "Who are you, AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?" He said, "I tend to know many things, Pretty boy...You can just call me, The Grabber!" He lifted the mask and it was being stopped at his eyes, then he smiled creepily at me. "Where am I? Let me go!!" I raised my voice, hints of anger and frustration creeping into my tone and voice. The Grabber said as he laughed at himself, "I'm highly afraid I can't do that, Pretty boy, You can't leave.." He said, I replied, "Stop calling me that!! And why not?!" I yelled, as The Grabber said, "I wanted another pretty boy to have..The other one wanted to be bad..He sadly did escape though, and tried to kill me but I did survive." The Grabber said, "JUST LET ME GO!! I want to see my friends!!" I proclaimed, Yelling with anger in my voice once again. "Now now, Pretty boy, No need to get so worked up..You act quite frankly a lot like Robin.." He said, "Who is that.?" I asked, The Grabber said "Another pretty boy I used to have, unfortunately, He was bad..So he had to get a punishment he knew he'd never forget.." I looked at him in shock, disbelief, and now washed over with fear...That's why it reeks of blood, death, and sweat in here..I spoke after a few moments passed, "What kind of 'punishment' did this Robin person get?.." He said, "Just a simple life changing, yet devastatingly sad, kind of punishment is all, My pretty boy! Also the phone over there, it doesn't work, hasn't for years, so good luck!"  He smiled at me, I said, "Stop calling me that!! It makes me-" He cut me off. "Makes you feel loved and cared for? good! it's supposed to be endearing!" I said, "No! It makes me fucking uncomfortable. The least your fucking creepy ass can do is stop calling me that." With frustration in my voice, He said, "You'll have to get used to me calling you that, Pretty boy.. You're gonna be here for quite awhile.." I said, as my chest started to tighten up.. "Let me go!! I just want my friends back! I have to make sure they're safe, who knows what can happen! What if that stupid damned clown comes back and they all die!?" I yelled, then he said, "You can't leave, my dear pretty boy...𝒴ℴ𝓊'𝓇ℯ 𝒹ℯ𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ, ℛ𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾ℯ 𝒯ℴ𝓏𝒾ℯ𝓇, 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂ℯ.." Then he walked out and closed the door behind him, locking it. I went to the semimade bed and sat in a corner, starting to cry my eyes out, "I j-ust want to see my friends aga-in..I want to see Eddie..Bill..Stan..Mike..Ben..Bev.." I sniffed, I started to cry more, hugging myself and choking on my cries..I JUST WANT MY FRIENDS BACK!! I WANT TO LEAVE!! Then..the next thing I heard..was a phone that was on the other side of the room..? But..𝐷𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠..?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter, somewhat- So far, this is probably the most writing chapter i've done(In this book) soooo- Enjoy-! Love you all /p Make sure to eat and drink something later or at somepoint today! <33

Word count: 646 words