Monday, November 14, 2022 (DNF, E. Part 1)

I don't think he really understands the way he makes me feel. All the times I'm distressed I think of him. All the times I'm really happy, I think of him and how he'd love it too. He's always constantly on my mind and I'm just so lucky to have him. It just sucks we live apart. When I move to where he is, first thing I'm doing with him is to finally watch Heartstopper. I've moved on from the many people I loved before, except maybe for that girl that I actually felt really attached to. But at least I have my Dream now. And this time I'm not letting him get away. It'll be like Barney from Dead End: Paranormal Park. I'm going to move, get a job to be financially stable, and live with the love of my life. Heh. His name's kinda fitting. My Dream's my dream. Honestly, I could go on and on about how wonderful he truly is. I'd make it public that I'm dating him except for the fact of the publicity, with me being a streamer. But when that one day comes, I'm sure I'll eventually come out about it with him. It's kinda funny that we met by luck. No, I'm sure it's fate that intertwined us together. We just complement each other so much we're meant to be. There's no other explanation. We get along, like all the same things, share the same perspectives. Ugh I hate that the only thing keeping us apart is the same thing we bonded over. Bad life circumstances. Well, at least that won't be for long. I love everything about him, from how sweet and cute he is to how emotionally dependent he is on me. And honestly? I'm like that for him too. Everything balances each other out. Everything works out.