Chapter 1

POV: Jin

Jin woke to an entanglement of arms and legs. It was hard to truly determine where everyone started and stopped. A groan interrupted any thoughts he had when a distinctly feminine arm draped itself over his chest and cuddled in close. A joyful smile broke over his handsome face as he leaned down slightly to press a kiss on Y/N's crown. It had been a hectic two and a half months since she'd first dropped into their lives, but it was worth everything to have her safe and sound in his arms.

"She sleeps like the dead, doesn't she?" Yoongi chuckled beside him, his hand running up and down her arm. They all still felt this tremendous need for physical contact with her. It might not have been as bad if she hadn't been snatched from their arms and returned so badly hurt. Jin shivered thinking about that time. Yoongi moved his hand over Jin's heart and leaned his head on his shoulder. "Jinnie, she's fine now... safe. We'll make sure to keep her that way."

Jin looked down at Yoongi's head and tried to swallow back his guilty tears. However, he knew that holding onto that guilt would only tarnish their relationships and bond. He shook himself out of his negative emotions. "I know," he said softly. "I just worry so much."

Jin could feel Yoongi's smile against his chest. "We have our safety measures in place and more planned for the future. Bang PD and Sejin will help us with that. I worry for her as much as I worry for the rest of you at times. We'll work it out."

Jin nodded. He really wanted to go back to sleep, but he could already feel his body's need to get moving. He gently moved Y/N's arm and moved to sit up. Yoongi's sleepy chuckle ghosted in his ear as he struggled over his soulmate to get his day started. He looked back at the bed and smiled as they all moved to fill the void he had left behind. "You aren't getting up, Yoongi?" he teased.

Yoongi looked at him under hooded lids with a mischievous smile curving his lips. He sighed in satisfaction as Y/N snuggled into his outstretched arms. "I think I'm going to enjoy my morning," he whispered into her hair before closing his eyes again. Hardly a moment passed before Jin could hear Yoongi's even breathing and knew he was the only one awake.

Jin quickly took care of his morning ablutions. He drew on one of the hotel robes and slipped on some slippers so he could go back to his room to get dressed for the day. He swiped Y/N's room card from the hall table so he could get back in and make them breakfast. He could privately acknowledge the deep seated need to be near his soulmates influenced his plans for the morning.

As quickly as he could, he returned to the main suite and looked at the room service menu. He couldn't wait to return back to South Korea so he could cook with Y/N again... this time in her actual body. He could feel his body tightening at the thought of touching his last soulmate. He groaned internally as he realized how much he was wanting to consummate that last bond. As if his lustful thoughts conjured her, a warm spicy smell enveloped him as soft arms slid around his neck.

"What are you thinking about so deeply, precious?" Her husky, feminine tones went straight from his ear into his groin. He couldn't keep his moan internal this time.

"Y/N..." His hand reached behind him, holding her close. Her soft breasts pressed against his head. When he couldn't take it any longer, he suddenly pulled her over the back of the couch and onto his lap.

"Jin!" she squealed quietly in surprise. "Wha...?"

Before she could say anything further, he tangled his hand in her hair and dragged her to him so he could capture her lips. Their emotional high of the night before had sent them all to dreamland before further physicality could be enjoyed. He caressed her tongue with own as she moved to straddle him. He pressed her down onto him, eliciting a strangled moan from her. "Y/N..." Jin tried to control himself, but he wanted her so badly. "Why are you awake?"