Chapter 59

POV: Y/N

You woke up surprisingly comfortable for sleeping outdoors. Jimin and Taehyung had you wrapped up pretty tightly between them. You wondered if you'd even hit the ground all night. You looked around at your other soulmates. Their sleeping faces filled you with peace and joy. The future seemed rosy now that your family was onboard. As your eyes roamed about, they were captured by Jin's.

"Good morning, precious," you whispered to him.

He pulled you to a sitting position to give you a morning kiss. "Are you feeling better, my love?"

You smiled at him, hugging him tight. "I knew I wanted them to accept our soul bond, but..." You leaned back to look at him seriously. "I want you to know... I would have left them behind without another thought if they had been cruel to any of you..."

He tugged you tight against him, his head laid against your crown. "My heart, we never wanted you to have to make that choice."

"It wouldn't have been a choice." You clung tightly to him. You knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that, if you had to give up everything else, you would still remain with them... fight for them... "I would have been gutted, but you are my life now. I wouldn't survive without you."

"The feeling is mutual, angel," Yoongi murmured beside you, his hand on your thigh. You smiled in delight as his eyes were still shut. You wondered if he was still asleep.

You looked at Jin. "Do you know what time it is? What time do we need to get back? Aren't we supposed to fly back today?"

He chuckled and you could feel yourself still. Jin was such a genuine soul... kind, gentle, caring... Seeing him relaxed and happy was one of the lights of your life. You smiled to yourself as you realized you felt that way about all of them. He kissed your nose and you wished that your impressionable nieces and nephews weren't so close by. You looked around before realizing that Perry and Mai had snuck in and were sandwiched between Jungkook and Hobi.

"It's still pretty early," Jin said, unaware of your amusement at your sneaky niece and nephew. "I'm sure Sejin will let us know when he comes back to get us."

Before you could say anything further, you heard your panicked sister. "Perry! Mai! Where are you???"

You moved away from Jin and struggled out of the tent. "Jodi?"

"Y/N!" Your little sister was a complete wreck. She was wringing her hands and running toward them. "When I woke up, Perry and Mai were missing. We have to call the police!"

Before she could run back into the house, you grabbed her hand. You tugged her to the tent's opening and pointed. "I don't know when they came in... I just noticed..."

Jodi's whole demeanor slumped and you put your arm around her in case she fell down. "Oh my," she sighed deeply. "I'm pissed at them, but they look so cute together!"

Jin exited the tent before closing it up. He bowed to your sister. "I am sorry for the worry we caused you."

Your sister blushed at your handsome soulmate. "Oh my! It wasn't your fault, Jin. My little troublemakers... I wish I could say this was the first time they've given me a heart attack."

He laughed before nodding. "Since we are up, should we make breakfast?" He gathered your sister and you, heading into the house. You tried to be quiet, but it wasn't long before your mother joined you. You had seen her coming down the stairs in her pajamas, but one look at Jin and she was racing back up the stairs to get dressed. Before long, your entire family was in the house serving up pancakes, eggs and a variety of breakfast meats.