00

Akito woke up in a pastel field filled with baby blue flowers. He stood up and stretched before exploring the place.

While walking around the field, he comes across an old lady who looks like An.

"Young lad. Can you show me the way to Kohane, please?" The old lady requested.

Akito looked up and down at her in confusion and then said," Oops, uh, gotta go."

This was getting weird for Akito. The last time he was awake, he was next to Ena dying of tiredness, but now he was in a flower field. Did someone pull him away from reality? Was this like some kind of Sekai?

"Shino... nome san?" A bi-colored slim girl stood in front of him as her lips trembled.

Akito felt even more confused than before and grabbed her hand to observe her.

"How... do you know me?" Akito said in a low voice.

The girl looked at him with tears on her eyes and then said," I was your aunt Toya, but then you left me all alone at the park. How... how could you?!?"

She leaned towards Akito and kissed him on the lips.

Akito was bamboozled at the girls' words and actions and then asked," HUH? I NEVER EVEN SAW YOU IN MY LIFE AND WHY WOULD I EVEN LET YOU ENTER IN MY LIFE IN THE FIRST PLA-"

"Akito, that's no way to talk to your mother! Apologize right now!" Akito's mother yelled at him.

Akito widened his eyes and looked all ways for the 'aunt toya' only to find out that she wasn't there anymore.

"W-What!? But, she was here!" He thought to himself.

"Akito, your sister is about to give birth to your nephew. Aren't you excited?" His mom said to Akito.

"Wait, but isn't she literally a minor?" Akito questioned his mom in confusion.

"Hey Akito... I'm 26, and I finally had my first kid. You want to see?" Ena giggled as she passed the baby to Akito.

Akito sighed and looked down at the baby, feeling horrified by what he saw.

"He's so cute! I bet he's going to be smart. Hey Toya, say your first words." Ena grabbed Toya back from Akito's arms.

Toya looked at Ena with a blank expression on his face and then proceeded to say," Come here, Mafuyu-Chan."

Akito hasn't gone through the worst until Toya said that fluently in Japanese. His face turned pale, and then he collapsed on the flower field.

"WHY DID YOU COLLAPSE AKITO!? YOU WERE GOING TO TAKE ME SHOPPING AFTER I RECOVERED." Ena yelled at Akito as she threw Toya at Akito.

"Come here, Mafuyu-Chan...." were the last words that Toya said to Akito before he blacked out.

Akito was unconscious for a few hours but then woke up in his room.

"Woah... it was a dream. What a relief." Akito thought to himself as he reached for his phone.

He looked at his notifications and then saw a message from Toya that was alarming.

Toya : Hello Shinonome-San. I apologize for texting late, but I had a weird dream just now.