05

Toya looked at Akito with passion, just like the time when Akito gave him a platonic slap in the face in that one event I hadn't even read.

"Yes.... my homie..." Toya choked on his tears.

Akito was bamboozled by his response and then launched Toya to space out of happiness.

It took 8 business days for Toya to return, but he did. He landed into Akito's arms, and Akito ran to the wedding place to marry Toya.

Ena was waiting for the two ga- two friends, and once they got in position, Ena started to say the lines of a priest.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this man in homie matrimony." Ena looks at Akito," Least favorite child, do you take this man to be your homie, to live together in homie matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep
him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

Akito nodded and smiles like a madman," I do."

Ena then turned to Toya, who was sobbing like a banshee," Toya, do you take this vile creature to be your homie, to live together in homie matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep
him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

Toya continued sobbing and couldn't answer, but he nodded in response.

Ena smiled and sighed in pure annoyance.

"I'm tired of this crap, you two can kiss each-"

Akito and Toya gave each other homie hugs and sobbed to each other.

An Akitoya shipper gave them non-alcoholic beer for minors and they started to drink; it tasted a lot like orange juice.

The audience started to do the wave as the two started to lose their mind in their new relationship, the homie matrimony.