02

Toya's Dad looked at Akito with dead eyes, almost as if he knew why Akito was at his doorstep. After 10 seconds of awkward silence, he began to sing Yoru ni Kakeru with passion and sorrow, he was becoming a y/n imposter.

After Toya's Dad was done, Akito cringed at Toya's Dad and his y/n vibes.

"Shinonome-San...." Toya said from behind his dad.

Akito was surprised by Toya's sudden appearance. He spread his arms wide open and hugged Toya. Toya then grabbed something from his pockets and got on his knees in front of Akito.

"Shinonome...-"

"I ain't someone you should be formal with anymore." Akito frowned at Toya.

"Ah, right... sorry... Akitito-boo... make me the happiest man in my life and..."

"Huh...? You want me to marry you? Is this J or Srs?" Akito asked with confusion.

Toya sighed and replied to Akito," I want you to be tied to me for the rest of my life..."

Akito tilted his head at Toya and then started to sob aggressively.

"I DO ACCEPT..."

Toya and Akito proceeded to hug like the platonic straight broskis they are; no homo guys!

Everything seemed normal from there. But... a majestic person was watching from afar to make sure that his ship would come true.

"You two are in pure denial.." A marriage officiant called Strwwbry_Latern sighed as he watched the two from afar using her binoculars.