𝟭𝟱

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟴, 𝟭𝟵𝟱𝟬

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

It's been three months since casita was rebuild and their powers came back. Some of the family became close after what happened. Alma became less strict to everyone. Isabela was free to not be always prefect and could let lose. Dolores is now dating the man of her dreams, Luisa isn't always working to hard and can now relax a bit and Mirabel was treated like an equal to the town and not like an outcast to her family.

"Guys, you do not have to hover over me so much." Mia told her kids who barely left her side all day." mamá the last time we did, you got hurt." Isabela said and Mia sighs." I will be fine. Nothing will happen to me." She said." fine, but take it easy and do not think too much." Miguel told her." guys it's been three months." Mia said." a head injury can come out of nowhere." Anna said.

" I'll be fine and don't you guys got chores to do?" She asked and they kept quiet." go do the chores now." Mia said pointing out in the distance.." fine." All three of them said before heading off to do their chores.

Mia was about to head off to her room when she bumped into someone. she looked up to see that it was her niece Dolores.

" Dolores, why are you running in such a rush." She asked and Dolores smiled." Mariano is going to take me out on a date tonight. i'm just trying to find an outfit to wear." She said and Mia chuckled." well lucky you have someone in the family who design outfits." Mia said and Dolores looked at her." do you have an outfit I can wear." She asked and Mia nodded.

" you're lucky I have one in the shop, come on." Mia said before the two headed off to her store. When they got there, Mia cut the lights on and the two walked in." Here we are." Mia said going at the back and coming out with a beautiful red dress.

" oh my God it's so beautiful." Dolores said, grabbing the dress and looking at it." and it fits just your size." Mia said and Dolores hugged her." Thank you Tia." She said and Mia smiled." you're welcome, now you better go before you're late for your date." Mia said, Dolores nodded before running off.

Mia decided to stay in the shop and do a little work. Once she was finish, she realize that it was very late and started to clean up her mess. she put the three new dresses that she made today away before locking up her shop. she decided to take her time taking in the cool night air. When she got home, she open the door only to be hit with two people arguing. Isabela and Mirabel.

" well, sorry Princesa if not everyone cares if they get dirty or not." Mirabel said." well I do." Isabela told her." what is going on here?" Mia asked walking up to them." Mirabel ruined my favorite dress. Do you have any idea how long I've had this I had this for 7 years!" Isabela said.

" so what, you can just get another dress." Mirabel said." yeah if it wasn't important, but this dress is. I was hoping to give this to my future daughter!" She said and the two glared at each other.

" okay one, mirabel apologize to Isabela and two isa it was an accident, I can make you another one." Mia said and she shook her head." this dress isn't something you can just make. You gave it to me on a special day." She said."your 16th birthday." Mia said." and I only turn 16 once." Isabela said and Mia sighs." maybe we can find a way to get the stain off before it's permanent." Mia said and Isabela nodded." Mirabel say your sorry." Mia told the girl." I'm sorry isa for ruining your dress and saying it wasn't a big deal." She said and Isabela rolled her eyes.

" now you accept her apology." Mia said looking at her daughter, who sighs before looking at Mirabel." I'll accept your apology." Isabela said slowly saying it." there see, no fighting. Now you two go your own way." She said and they did just that.

" ah you always know what to do." Pepa said coming downstairs." what do you mean?" Mia asked looking at her sister." I tried to get them to stop, but they just kept going and then there was a storm cloud in the house, so I had to give up." Pepa said, Mia look down to see the floors slightly wet before chuckling.

" why don't you go take your break." Mia said and she nods." exactly what I was about to do, now I can take a nap in peace since I have a day off." Pepa said before leaving.

" oh my God I need a break to." Mia said before taking a sit." Are you okay Mia." Mia looked up to see Bruno ." hey Bruno, how was your day?" Mia asked and Bruno sat next to her." Uh well you know the usual. Everyone wants to see their future and of course they don't like what they see." He said and looks down." don't let them get to you. You can't help what it's going to be. You can only see the future and not control it and they should understand that." She said and he smiled.

" try telling that to the town." He said and they both chuckled." so how was your day?" He asked." well I managed to get my three kids to stop hovering over me all day. I had to solve a fight between Isabela and mirabel about a dress and I helped Dolores pick out an outfit for her date." She said and he smiled." it looks like you had a very busy day." He said and she nods." you have no idea, but I love it. We're all becoming closer then before." She said and he nods." and I'm also grateful to have you back to." She said." I'm happy to be back with the family." He said, she smiled before hugging him.

" I better go put my things away before dinner and head in for the day." She said and he nods." See you later." He said before leaving. Maya had went back to her room to put her things away before heading down to dinner. After she ate she took herself a wash up before laying in her bed and going to sleep.

We are back everyone. Thank you for all your support on what happened yesterday.

As you can see, I have improved on my writing, and I hope you liked it so far.

I won't be able to post a lot of it because I have other stories to finish. but feel free to pitch in some ideas and no Mia probably won't get a love interest.