𝟮𝟭

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭, 𝟭𝟵𝟱𝟬

Isabela has spent the whole night coming up with a plan to expose that family once and for all. To show her family who they really are. She knew something strange what's going on between that family and her suspicions were right.

Isabela was now standing in the middle of the house, watching how her family were all finishing up on the last touches of the party. The whole town was coming and so were they.

While Isabela was busy in her thoughts, she didn't notice that someone pushed into her. She turned around to see that it was Dolores.

"What are you-" She didn't get time to finish her sentence when Dolores pulls her up to her bedroom and close the door." is it true." Dolores said looking at her.

"Is what true." Isabela said." that Rico is Anna's father." She asked and Isabela's eyes widened. She forgot about Dolores hearing." Wait, you have super hearing, you could've known all of this, this entire time." Isabela said crossing her arms.

"Your forgetting that Tia Mia gave me these ear hearings to lower my ear volume. They were probably talking about it when my volume wasn't all the way up to hear the entire community." Dolores told her, she does have a point.

"So when are you telling them?" Dolores asked her." I want to do it after the party. I do not want to ruin our family's special day." Isabela said and Dolores smiled alittle." then for now, we'll keep an eye on that family and Rico. We must make sure he doesn't get close to Anna or Tia." Dolores said and Isabela nodded.

"Let's go, the party is about to start." Dolores said before they both went downstairs to see everyone gather in the room. They both stood on each side of Mia. They looked to see Anna standing next to Miguel.

They saw the other family on the other side of them. Everyone stop talking when they heard the drums playing and look at the staircase to see Alma about to make a speech.

"Welcome to my children's 51 birthday and the anniversary of our town. You have no idea how much this means to me knowing everyone is here supporting them." She said and everyone looked at her.

Alma held in breath as she try to not mention her family having a miracle while the other family, who were still clueless about it.

"As everyone know, we were giving a miracle to serve this beloved community. Now please enjoy yourself and have a wonderful time." She said and everyone cheered.

Everyone always scattered around as they started eating and dancing. Dolores ended up, leaving to talk to her boyfriend on the other side of the room.

While Isabela stood close to her mother. while she was busy with that, she didn't notice that Rico was heading towards Anna.

"Hello Anna." Rico said and Anna turn around smiling." Hello Mr. Sanchez." she said, and he chuckled." Please you remember on calling me Rico." He said and she nodded.

"How are you enjoying the party?" He asked and she smiled." I am doing good, I'm hoping to give this to my family for their birthday present." she said, showing him a painting, and he looked at it in awe.

"Did you paint this?" He asked and she nodded." I like to paint, it's my talent." She said him and he nodded." you know I just so happen to be a painter as well. Perhaps maybe we can get together and paint." He said and she nodded smiling.

"I would love that, thank you." She said and he smiled." what is going on here?" Isabela asked and they both looked at her.

"Hey sis, did you know that Rico also has a talent of painting?" Anna asked, Isabela looked at Dolores, who was also looking at her, listening in on the conversation too.

"I had no idea." she said glaring at Rico." yeah after the party, we are going to get together and paint. Maybe even get a few more people in town, who also enjoys painting and have a little area where we can all paint together." She said and he nods.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Isabela said and Anna frowned." why, what's wrong?" Anna asked." because I don't want you hanging around a rapist." Isabela asked and both of their eyes widened.

"What are you..... you talking about?" Rico said stuttering a little and she smirks at him." you think you can just come into my town. Live in my family's hospitality and didn't think none of us would find out your secret." Isabela said a little loudly, getting a few people's attention.

"Isa, you are making a scene, what is going on." Anna asked her." what is going on?" Sophia said walking up to them, grabbing her husband's arm a little.

"Stay away from my family, you pervert." Isabela said and it caught the rest of her family's attention.

Everyone in the room got quiet as Isabela looked at him.

"Isabela, what is the meaning of this?" Mia asked, as the rest of the family walked up to them." Yesterday I got Tio Bruno to show me a vision of the future and you'll never guess what I found out." Isabela said and everyone looked at Bruno while the other family who didn't know about the families powers looked confused as ever.

"What did you see?" Alma asked her son." we found out what Rico's true intentions were and they involves Mia and Anna." He told them and everyone looked at Rico.

"What are you saying?" Mia asked." That he is the man that raped you all those years ago and he is Anna's father." Isabela said and everyone in the room gasped out.

"I didn't mean for that to happen. That was the old me." Rico said and they looked at him. Pepa slowly got upset as a storm start it approaching outside.

"You, you were that man." Mia said angrily looking at him. He bowed his head down." my father didn't mean for your family to get hurt.." Mateo said and Miguel looked at him.

"You saying you knew what your father did and you you continued playing with my family's feelings. Did you really wanted to be my friend or were you just doing this, just to get close to my sister." Miguel asked.

"No I generally wanted to be your friend and we still are friends. I would never use you like that." Mateo said, walking up to him, but Miguel backed up.

Anna looked at the man who apparently was her father, with tears in her eyes. Rico tried to go to her, but her family all stood in front of her, preventing him from taking another step.

"Get out of my house, get out of my town." Alma told them." please, we didn't mean any harm." Sophia told them. Julieta looked down when she heard that.

"I'm not going anywhere unless I get to know my daughter." Rico said." you really think you can just come here and claim she is your daughter when you missed 16 years of her life." Mia told him." she doesn't need you." she told him and he glared at her.

"You can't do that." he said, he walked up to her and the family were ready when they heard a boom.

Everyone backed up when they saw a black hole appeared in the room. Everyone took off, running to get away from it as it was pulling force.

Mia tried to move her kids out the way and out of the room when she was pulled into the black hole.

"Mamá!" Anna, Miguel and Isabela yelled out as their mom disappeared in the black hole. Soon Dolores, Rico, Mirabel and Agustin was pulled in, while their family scream trying to get to them.

The black hole slowly disappears as it dragged Anna in it as well. Isabela instantly jumped in the black hole, trying to get her sister. Miguel tried to follow, but he was too late. The black hole disappeared.

"Where they go!?" Pepa yelled out in question.

Where did their family go?

The ones who fell in a black, hold, all scream as they fell from the sky. They landed in a tree as they fell to the ground.

Mia open her eyes to see herself surrounded by trees. She looked to see everyone else and ran to her family.

"Where are we?" Anna asked as she hugged her mom." I don't know honey, I don't know.