2

Donghyuck was finally moved in and he was now saying his goodbyes to his family as it was getting late.
Donghyuck hugged his brother tightly because even though he could be annoying as shit he loved him.
"Hyungg you're gonna kill me." Donghyun said trying to get out of the older's grip. "Im sorry, I'm gonna miss you." Donghyuck pouted as he let the younger go.

Donghyuck found it crazy how his brother was same height as himself meaning he'd only get taller and him playing basketball doesn't help at all. Donghyuck's parents were already in the car as they let the younger two have their moment. "You won't go back to mark right? I don't want you to get hurt and shut us out again." Donghyun said bringing tears to Donghyuck's eyes.

Donghyun groaned seeing the tears knowing his brother was about to pull him into another hug.
Just like he expected donghyuck hugged him tightly. "Don't worry I won't let that happen, I'm sorry for ever shutting you out" Donghyuck tried to hold himself from crying more.

A year ago

Donghyuck had just gotten from school and went straight to his room not even bothering to greet his brother who looked at him worried. It had had only been a month since Donghyuck's break up and donghyun could see it was taking a toll on him, he barely even spoke to the younger.

Donghyun decided to follow the older to his room. When he came across the closed door he knocked on it. "Leave me alone Donghyun!" Donghyun heard Donghyuck yell through the door. Donghyuck's voice was groggy so he knew the older was crying. So Donghyun opened the door anyways.

Donghyuck was curled up in his bed with hoodie that he's been wearing for weeks so Donghyun knew it was marks. "I told you to leave me alone." Donghyuck said again more stern. Donghyun couldn't take it no more as he walked towards the male and hugged him.

Donghyuck froze as he felt his brothers tears wetting his clothing. Only then did donghyuck realize what had been happening. Mark and donghyun were pretty close, mark was the only boyfriend of Donghyuck's that donghyun approved of and now he wasn't with mark and this whole time he's been pushing his brother away. Donghyuck sat up and engulfed his brother in a hug.

"I-I'm sorry Donghyun I just Missed him so much..." Donghyuck started and donghyun rubbed his brother's back to calm him down. "B-But I shouldn't have pushed you a-away you w-were close to him too." Donghyuck said. Donghyun sniffled as his tears seized. "I get you're sad hyung but stop shutting me out, I want to be there for you." Donghyun said and Donghyuck nodded.

That day Donghyuck cried his eyes out and his brother comforted him til he fell asleep. "I hate you Mark for hurting my brother, he's too precious for you." Donghyun voiced as a statement but the person he was talking about wasn't even here.

Present 

Donghyuck watched as his parents car drove away. Donghyuck was in a daze until he felt hands on his shoulders, he immediately turned around but was relieved seeing Jaehyun. "Hyung!" Donghyuck squealed as he hugged the older. "Looks like Donghyuckie finally made it to college." Jaehyun smiled as they pulled apart.

"Were you crying?" The older questioned. "My parents and donghyun just left." Donghyuck said and Jaehyun understood. Jaehyun was at Donghyuck's high school when Donghyuck was in 9th grade, unfortunately he was friends with mark but like most of his friends they were friends with mark.

Donghyuck and Jaehyun started walking towards Donghyuck's dorm. "Soo... mark?" Donghyuck said catching Jaehyun's attention. "Ah...so you met him." Jaehyun said. "Donghyun saw him first and then I saw him." Donghyuck explained. "Donghyun probably had a killer glare." Jaehyun joked making Donghyuck laugh. "He really did." Donghyuck smiled.