4

Arriving to class with Lucas was interesting as the older brought a lot of eyes his way, the two walked up the steps in the classroom. Now Donghyuck didn't mind this until noticing mark being one of the eyes. What was worse is how Donghyuck noticed Lucas leading them his way until they were next to him. "Yo Mark!" Lucas exclaimed shaking marks hands. Mark gave him a smile while eyeing Donghyuck.

Seeing mark in class right now felt all to familiar to Donghyuck. It felt like when the two had first met.

Flashback Donghyuck's sophomore year

At this point Donghyuck had found his passion with writing, he was still figuring out what he wanted to do with his writing though. After talking to his councilor they switched one of his classes to a writing workshop. Walking into the class he wasn't expecting to see his crush. He had no Idea that mark was even interested in writing but it made him like him more. Now the only reason Donghyuck knew of mark is because he'd see him around Jaehyun and Donghyuck was pretty close to the older but Donghyuck always left Jaehyun when mark was around he was too nervous and Jaehyun would tease him about it.

"You must be Donghyuck! Seeing as there's only one seat left please take a seat by Mark." The teacher said gesturing to mark who now had his hand raised. Donghyuck nodded and bowed before walking over to mark who seemed amused. "Mark please help him with whatever he needs for the class." The teacher pleaded and mark nodded. Donghyuck took a seat next to the older, avoiding his stare. "You be hanging around with Jaehyun hyung right?" Mark asked.

"Yeah..." Donghyuck answered looking at the older. "As you know I'm mark. I'm a friend of Jaehyun's actually, I see you guys hang sometimes...what made you join this class?" Mark asked. "I enjoy writing so I wanted to see what I write best in, so by college I'll have a major." Donghyuck answered with a small smile. "What about you?" Donghyuck could see the way marks eyes lit up at the question. "Books. I would like to be an author wether it's a story or a poem, I love it all." Donghyuck could tell he was passionate about it.

"But anyways do you have a laptop?" Mark asked and Donghyuck nodded as he pulled his laptop from outside his back pack. After Donghyuck opened and unlocked it, mark took him to the website they were using. "We're actually writing a short story with the genre fantasy." Mark explained and Donghyuck nodded. "If you need help just let me know" mark said. "Thank you" Donghyuck blushed and mark couldn't help but smiled as he saw the younger already getting started.

Back to present

"This is my friend-" Lucas was cut off by mark. "Donghyuck." Mark said. "Oh you know each other?" lucas asked as he took a seat and gestured for the younger to sit. Donghyuck hesitated but sat anyways. "We went to high school together" Donghyuck said making Lucas nod.

Donghyuck felt awkward because in the middle of him and his ex is a guy he kissed that so happens to be his ex's friend. Donghyuck guessed he was lost in thought because Lucas poked his side making the younger jump.

"By the way about that kiss-" Lucas was interrupted by the sound of marks cough. Donghyuck blushed feeling shy. "We...don't have to talk about that right now..." Donghyuck said and Lucas hummed. Suddenly the teacher came in so everyone brought their attention to the teacher. "Welcome to your first semester of creative writing class! I'm professor nim! " The teacher greeted.

"I know you all major for different types of writing so In this class we'll be going through all of them. To start off today I thought it'd be great to do an assignment that helped you guys get to know each other. Please sign into attendance with the picture you submitted before school . Please wait for further instructions."