My Baby Is Having My Baby

New York
Friday...

Sage was running late for everything that morning because she was sick to her stomach throwing up, she couldn't keep anything down. London sent the jet for her around  9 o'clock that morning and she was just now boarding at 11:45. And she was in her feelings about London having to miss her first appointment. No matter how hard he tried to get out of practice early that day coach wasn't having it.

London and Sage decided to keep things about the baby real quiet until after their first doctor's visit. So the only people who really knew about the pregnancy were Cassidy, Stu, and her mother. London didn't tell not one person because he didn't wanna fuss with Sage. Or at least that's what he told her, the only person who he told was Sincere.

She wasn't ready to tell anyone yet until it was confirmed by a doctor. Sage closed her eyes and made herself comfortable for a nap on the jet. She slept the whole 2 hours and 30 minutes without any interruptions. When she landed she went straight to her doctor's appointment. She had to reschedule it from that morning to that afternoon.

Sage was sitting back in the exam room filling out some paperwork while the nurse ran her pregnancy test. After about 20 minutes the doctor came back with the results "Well Sage you are indeed pregnant" Doctor Lewis smiled at her before she went on to ask Sage about her last period and her sexual history. The visit seemed like forever to Sage, she felt like a pin cushion with all the poking and probing.

"Okay Ms. Sage from what I can see on the ultrasound and from what you've told me. You are 8 weeks pregnant" Doctor Lewis smiled because she could tell Sage was nervous. "So a little someone has been growing inside of me for 8weeks" Sage looked down at her tiny little pudge that was sitting right on top of her jeans. She never had that before, her stomach had always been flat, super flat.

"Yes ma'am" Doctor Lewis replied while she got all of Sage's prenatal care stuff together. "I want you to start taking your vitamins every day after today" she handed everything to Sage "And if you have any questions at all please feel free to call us" she walked Sage to the door "Thank you Doctor Lewis" Sage left and went on with the rest of the day.

The next day...

London was holding Sage's hair out of her face while she was throwing up into the toilet. "It's okay Baby get it out" he rubbed her back with his other hand. This getting sick and feeling nauseous at different times of the day was killing Sage. Once she finally stopped vomiting she rinsed her mouth out "London how am I supposed to go over to your parent's house for dinner if I can't stop-" she threw up again mid-conversation

"We don't have to go" he wiped the corners of her mouth with his napkin. "I promised Royce already" she replied while she sat there putting her sneakers on "Plus I'm a little hungry now" she flashed him her tiny tummy. London bent down on his knee and lifted up her sweatshirt some to kiss her little belly "Daddy ain't never gonna let his girls go hungry" he hugged the bottom half of her waist

"Girls?" She questioned "Yea, you and my daughter... Girls?" He looked at her like she was slow. "No this is a boy" she laughed "God please I want a boy!" Sage yelled up into the sky playfully "Nah I gotta have a little you running around the crib" London stood up. Sage inched up on her tippy toes poking her lips out for a kiss, London leaned down and planted the sweetest tender kiss.

Sage tried to walk away so she could go wait for him in the car, she was ready to go and eat now. London grabbed her back into him playfully "8weeks huh?" He put his hand on her pudge "Yup, you keep shooting up the club like you're invincible. Now I'm having your son" she rolled her eyes "You mean daughter. You're having my daughter" he smiled as they walked over to the door to leave.