I want my Family

2weeks later
Miami...

London was on his way to his jet at the airport. He had been so caught up with work the past 2weeks it was nearly impossible for him to get away to see Sage and talk about the baby. He finally had some days off in a row so, now he was on his way to Miami

He was kind of super excited because today was going to be her very first doctor's appointment and she was letting him attend. If he remembered correctly she was about 14 weeks now. Sage was still giving him the cold shoulder about the text messages but, she agreed not to do anything crazy with the baby until he could see her.

When London landed in Miami he rushed straight to Sage's apartment, he felt like he made her wait long enough those 2weeks. But when he arrived she wasn't there at first so he waited for her outside of her apartment since he didn't have the keys anymore. About 20 minutes later he finally heard the elevator doors ding and he stood up off of the ground.

Sage came walking off the elevators towards him. London was grinning from ear to ear she looked so beautiful carrying his seed, she was literally glowing. It was like Sage went to sleep and woke up with a belly. She was actually surprised at how big she had gotten in 14 weeks. She made a mental note to ask the doctor about that.

"Good afternoon Mommy" London reached his arms out for a hug. He couldn't stop smiling. She looked so cute standing there with her hands on her hips and her tummy poking over her sweats. "Are you ready?" She gave him a blank stare. "Yea, I'ma drive" London tried to hold her hand but she snatched it back.

On the way to the doctor's office Sage begged London to pull over because she had to vomit "London please my mouth is watering" Sage had her hands over her mouth. "Give me 2 seconds" London quickly pulled the car over. Everything Sage ate that morning came pouring out.

Sage quickly pulled herself back together. "I'm ready" she leaned back into her seat to relax she felt dizzy. London didn't say a word he just kept driving. When they got to the doctor's office he helped her out of the car. Neither one of them had said a word to each other.

They sat in the waiting room until they were called back "Sage Smith!" The nurse called out. Sage got up and London followed. Once they were comfortable in the exam room Dr. Marzano walked into the room to introduce herself. "Hello I'm Dr. Marzano nice to meet you guys" she smiled at London and Sage. "Hey" both London and Sage both said at the same time.

"How are you guys doing today?" Dr. Marzano asked. "I'm not feeling too good today, nothing is staying down" Sage held onto her stomach. "Understandably your body is going through some changes, eating and drinking ginger and peppermint can also help. If that doesn't help I'll prescribe a vitamin B6 supplement." Dr. Marzano assured Sage. "And what about you dad? Are you okay?" Dr. Marzano looked over at London. "I'm good. Just excited to be here that's all" he answered honestly and then smiled with a shrug.

While Dr. Marzano went over the dos and don't of pregnancy the nurse took some bloodwork from Sage to run some tests. "Do you guys have any questions so far?" The Doctor asked them. London looked at Sage and she shook her head no. "Ready for the ultrasound?" Dr. Marzano smiled most of the time this was the couple's favorite part of the doctor's visit but this couple in particular still looked nervous.

"Lean back and lift your shirt for me Sage" Dr. Marzano told her as she made sure she was comfortable on the exam table. "London you could come a little closer if you want, don't be shy it's your baby" Dr. Marzano waved him closer.

Sage laid back on the table while the doctor applied the jelly to her stomach. "Oh" Dr. Marzano said out loud to herself while she rolled the scanner over Sage's stomach. London became alarmed right away from past trauma with his last baby, he was on edge. "What's wrong Doc??" London was looking at the screen unable to make out what they were really looking for. Sage was silent the whole time trying not to overreact.

"Well..." Dr. Marzano smiled but her eyes were full of worry. "Well, you guys are having twins... Surprise" Dr. Marzano half-smiled

Sage sat directly up on the exam table "No, no, no. There has to be some kind of mistake. I can't have twins" Sage felt like she was about to pass out. "Like what do you mean twins?? Like you mean I came in her and gave her twins? Like not just one baby but two?" London was rambling on. He was shook he didn't even know he was capable of that

Doctor Marzano couldn't help but laugh. The couple in front of her made her day "You guys are going to be fine. Just one extra baby to love on. Sage this could explain the rapid weight gain as well even though it's all belly. You will need to rest a lot because it's going to be hard carrying all of that stomach weight on your small frame" Dr. Marzano explained

"But with lots of teamwork, you guys can do it! And London I know you asked about the sex I'll have that ready for you by next week just have Sage call in or pick it up. Any more questions?" Dr. Marzano looked at the young worried faces "No" they both said to her at the same time

On the car ride back to Sage's apartment it was completely silent. When London stopped at a red light he reached over for a hundred dollar bill to buy Sage some red roses off the side of the road. "Thank you for blessing me" he handed her the flowers, she took them but still didn't speak any words.

"Are you hungry?" He looked over at her. She shook her head yes. "What do you wanna eat Mommy talk to me?" He asked, she shrugged. He figured he'd just get her what he had been craving. "Lasagna?" He questioned. She turned to look out the window "Okay" was all she said. So London placed an order at his and Sage's favorite Italian spot in downtown Miami.

After he picked up the to-go order they went back to her apartment. London set up the food for them to eat in the kitchen. Sage sat down but she didn't start eating "Babygirl you gonna have to say something, anything? Talk to me" he sat next to her. "London Idk if I could do this. Twins??? That this is crazy" she looked directly at him.

He held her mouth open so he could feed her some lasagna. "We could do it Boog. I'm willing to do whatever for you, for our kids. If I'm being honest I wanna be around. I want my family. Y'all are all that matters to me now" He rested his hand on her growing tummy. "You couldn't possibly want your family and still be running around with these whores. I'm good, be there for your children, not me" Sage frowned up her face

"See there you go with that bullshit again Sage. You told me you wanted to take a break not the other way around. I don't give no fucks about these bitches! All I want is you and all you want is to play fucking mind games. I'm sick of this shit Sage! I was never going anywhere I been waiting for you and now I'm really not going anywhere because you having my babies and I love you. So go ahead and call them niggas up and tell them you ain't in the streets no more, daddy's home" London gave her a look before he walked out of the kitchen to get his overnight bag out of his car.

Sage just sat there dumbfounded. She wasn't even about to fight with London because what he was saying was true she was playing games. She wanted to take him back months ago but was afraid of what social media and blogs would say.

10minutes later London came back upstairs with his suitcase. He walked back towards Sage's bedroom and took his clothes off. He put some house clothes on and laid on her bed. He was exhausted from all of the ripping and running he had been doing the past few weeks.

Sage poked her head in the doorway, he looked up "Come lay down" he motioned for her to come over to the bed. She got into the bed and cuddle up underneath him. "I'm sorry for yelling at you" he kissed the side of her face. "I deserved it this time" she looked up at him "I missed you" she rubbed his beard "I missed you too. So this means I could come home right?" He looked down at her "I guess so since you already told me" she laughed

"I'm about to call my Momma and tell her, her son dumped some twins in you" London laughed loudly before he kissed her stomach. "Okay, can I have the rest of your food I'm still hungry" Sage sat up on the side of the bed

"You could have whatever" London smirked while he held the phone up to his ear