𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 - 𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

He could feel it.
Something in the wind had change.
It is as if the world gone still.
This sensation in his soul, in his very being.
It told him that changes were coming to Olympus.
For better or worse......

———————————————————————

Axton was walking aimlessly among Olympus. The young immortal had spent most of his morning working at the Forge with his father. Their routine was simple; Hephaestus would give his son a challenge of sorts and he would need to complete it. The challenges themselves vary from 'creating something from a certain material' to 'giving this weapon a certain function'. His father had said that these challenges would help him become more proficient and expand his creativity. Every time Axton would complete a challenge, Hephaestus would take his work and hang it onto a wall as a sign of pride in his son.

However, Axton was a bit of embarrassed that his father would public showcase his work like that.

The young god continue down the pathway before coming to an edge that overlooked Olympia - a home for faithful mortals. Axton hasn't been able to have much interaction with the mortals simple due to the fact he did not seek to. His time had been spent on either working at the Forge or trying to think of new ideas for projects to work on. Perhaps in the future, Axton will take a moment to visit the people below to see how mortals live and interact with one another.

That in mind, Axton decides to adventure on towards the Dinning Pavilion. The pavilion is framed in rows of columns made out of pure white marble with no walls or a roof. Torches blaze from the columns and a central fire burning inside a bronze brazier the size of a bathtub. Each individual table has a white cloth with purple trim. There were already some other people out & about such as other Gods, Satyrs, Dryads, and even a few Centaurs.

A lone Dryad was holding a sliver platter over her head, filled chalices on top, that intense Axton to take one for himself.

"Hey, Axton!"

Axton turns to the direction of the voice that had called out to him. The one who called him was another god who appears rather young with a bronze skin tone and lean physique much like him. Platinum blonde hair that flow down to his shoulders and bright golden eyes that shine like the sun. This was Apollo - am up becoming Olympian and son of Zeus, he's also one of Axton's only friends on Olympus.

 || Visual Representation of Apollo for G

|| Visual Representation of Apollo for G.O.W. ||

"Apollo, nice to see you."

"Finally out for once. Did the smothering of smoke finally push you to get some air from the Forge? I swear you spend most of your time there or in your own little space. Haven't you figure it's why you don't have a lot of friends?"