𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬

This was a turning point.
A new Era of Olympus.
A new Addition had been added.
A mortal, who had killed a God.
A Mortal, who will become a God.
A Goddess of War Rises.

———————————————————————
Axton was still in disbelief after witnessing the events that had transpired several hours ago. The Forge God had witnessed a mortal, using the power of Pandora's Box, kill the God of War - Ares. He couldn't believe that Ares was finally dead after years of dealing with that arrogant ass. But both he and Athena had been there watch the entire scene play out before them. Speaking of Athena, he had no idea where she went off to after had seen the mortal cut down Ares.

That's when his thoughts drifted to the mortal, Krata as Athena had named her, that was an interesting individual.

Immediately Axton was analyzing and observing the woman when she had taken in the power of Pandora's Box. He noticed that Krata was a very different mortal from others, she had power running through her blood, it would explain a lot. His mind was trying to conjure up different solution & theories about how this would've come. One of the more prominent ideas was that she was a demigod, but of which Olympian was a bit difficult to pin point since many of them had have their fair share of children. That was a thought that he'll come back to later.

Axton had left Athena's temple and made his way home, he was mentally and emotionally tired after today.

The immortal passed by multiple Gods and Immortals alike on the way to his house before he hears someone behind him. He turns around to see Apollo running up to him. The other God seemed to have been running for some time since he comes to a stop before Axton, hunched over and trying to catch his breath.

"B-Been... looking.... everywhere... *deep breath*... where in Hades did you run off too?"

"I went to Athena."

"Athena? What happen? Did you know about the new rumors floating around?"

"Let me guess; it's about Ares's Death?"

"Yeah... the God of War is dead. Is it true?"

Axton did not say anything for several seconds, causing a brief tense moment.

"Yes."

Apollo's eyes went wide and actually stumbled backwards. Axton couldn't blame his friend for his reaction towards the truth, it would be rather unimaginable of Ares being killed. Yet he had seen it with his own eyes but was still in disbelief that a mortal was capable of killing a God.

"Ares is dead... who killed him?"

"A mortal woman."

"A mortal?"

"Ares held Pandora's Box in his grasp, planned to use it power against Olympus but that is when the mortal showed up. She used some form of power to relinquish the box from its chains and open it. The power granted her the ability to kill that arrogant bastard once and for all."

Apollo took a moment to digest the information just given to him but that's when there was a sudden thundering. Both Gods turn their attention to the peak of Olympus, where the thrones were located, noticing a couple clouds were circling overhead. There was only one reason for this rumbling; Zeus was making an announcement.

"HEAR ME, ALL OF OLYMPUS, TODAY MARKS A NEW BEGINNING OF OUR TIME! ARES HAD CROSSED THE LINE AND THREATENED OUR WAY OF LIFE THROUGH THE USE OF PANDORA'S BOX! BUT NOW ARES IS DEAD, SLAIN, AND WITH A NEW GODDESS TAKING HIS PLACE!"

With the last bit said all went silent which allowed Axton to mull over Zeus's announcement. He had a good idea on who this new Goddess was and found it rather interesting. With that in mind, the immortal turns and leave without saying anything to Apollo as his friend was still looking towards the summit. The Forge God believed that he needed to sleep on this new development before taking any other actions.

"Krata.... Seems like you're making waves already on Olympus."

———————————————————————

Ending of Chapter Three
Next time
"A Craftsman Meets A Ghost"