Mine

<The next day - Yoohyeon's POV>

With no alarm set, the brunette finds herself waking up at almost 1 P.M. She yawns while stretching her arms out before checking her phone.

*New messages from Siyeon and JiU*

As she opens JiU's messages, she can't help but remember the last time they were alone together. It was a beautiful and intimate moment, though she can't help but wonder if she should just be able to forgive JiU that easily. ​She loved her but was still hurt by her actions. I know I teased her first but I didn't play with her emotions. I just made her think something that could have gone both ways. She really hurt me though. Am I overthinking this? I know it was a joke and she didn't mean it. She even deeply apologized for it.

10:27 A.M. JiU: Hey. Are you awake? I was thinking that we could possibly get some breakfast? :)

1:03 P.M. Me: I am now. Lol. It will be lunch now but sure. When and where?

1:04 P.M. JiU: What about the cafe by the studio and at 2:30 P.M.?

1:04 P.M. Me: Perfect! I'll see you then!

1:05 P.M. JiU: It's a date!

I smile to myself as I read that text. Was I really about to go on a date with JiU? The beautiful woman that I've had a crush on for the longest time? As I come off of the "love high", I read Siyeon's texts.

12:17 P.M. Siyeon: Hey. Can we talk?

I read that and automatically felt a sting in my heart. It was as if I had suddenly gained some feelings for her. Which ones? I can't really figure that out. Nervously, I reply.

1:10 P.M. Me: Sure. Is everything okay?

As I wait for her reply, I fully get out of bed and get ready for the day. I brush my teeth, take a shower, and fix my hair. Putting my hair into a messy bun, I look at myself. JiU will never want to leave if you look like this. I say out loud to myself. *Ding​* I hear my phone go off and see that Siyeon has replied.

1:33 P.M. Siyeon: Is everything okay between you and JiU?

I look around as if I'm being watched. How did she know about JiU and I? We haven't made it obvious at all. Was she watching us? Was someone else watching us?

1:35 P.M. Me: How do you know about us?... We haven't told anyone and haven't made it obvious. We aren't even dating for that matter.

1:35 P.M. Siyeon: Well. This is probably going to sound really weird but I had a dream with all of us in it and something happened that caused JiU to be really mad at you. I was just wondering if you guys were okay but in real life, you know?

1:37 P.M. Me: Uh. Yeah. We're doing good as far as I know. She hasn't said anything to me about being mad/upset.

1:38 P.M. Siyeon: Okay. That's good. Well, that's all I was wanting to talk about. I'm sorry if you were busy.

1:38 P.M. Me: No, you're good. I was just getting ready for the day. Wait though. What happened in your dream for JiU to be mad at me?

*Read*

It has been 30 minutes and she still hasn't texted me back. I guess I'll have to talk to her in person about it. Now, to go the cafe and spend time with JiU.

<2:30 P.M. at the cafe - Yoohyeon and JiU's POVs>

"Hey!" Yoohyeon yells excitedly. "Hey Yooh!" Replies JiU. They give each other a hug outside of the cafe and then walk in. "I can pay. Just tell me your order." JiU happily says. "O-okay. Thank you! I will just take a French Vanilla Cappuccino." "A woman after my own taste." JiU smirks.