BOOK TWO: ACT THREE, SCENE ONE

ACT TWO, SCENE ONE: Look Up!
"Just keep holding on, Billy, I'll get you out of this."

MALLORY FOLLOWED ELEVEN AS THEY returned to the bulk of the storm. Billy was yelling out in the open, trying to get someone's attention.

The Camaro had a crack in the windshield, and Billy was all dressed up. When was this? Mallory couldn't tell.

"I think this is it," Mallory said, wiping a few stray tears from her face.

"We found it. The source. Brimborn... Steelworks," El said. Mallory grabbed her hand, knowing that it was time to go.

"Okay, uh, steelworks... steelworks... got! We got it guys, get out of there. Get out—!" It sounded like the person was cut off.

El and Mallory took off their blind folds, back in the cabin. When she looked towards the couch, Mallory couldn't see Debbie. She couldn't see anyone for that matter, just an empty couch. The two frantically got up.

"Deb? Debbie? Where are you?"

"Mike? Mike!"

"They can't hear you," Some one behind them said. Mallory turned around, instinctively putting herself in front of El. Billy, looking as dark as ever, slowly stalked towards them.

"You shouldn't have looked for me," He sounded sincere at that part, putting his cigarette out in the ashtray, "Because now I see you. Now we can all see you."

"Billy, stop, we're trying to—," Mallory started.

"You," He pointed at Eleven, "Let us in. And now... you're going to have to let us stay."

Eleven and Mallory slowly took more and more steps back. Billy's prideful sneer turned towards Mallory, transforming into real anger.

"And you, you should've done what I told you. You should've left it alone," Billy said.

"You know that I couldn't. I could never, ever leave you alone," Mallory spoke.

"I don't know how protect you anymore, Mal," Billy's glare had tears.

"Just keep holding on Billy, I'll get you out of this," Mallory whispered.

Billy shook his head, like he was shaking off his old self, "All this time, we've been building it. We've been building it, for you, Eleven. All of that work, all of that pain, for you."

"Billy, you need to stop. I know that you can fight it," Mallory took a step towards him.

"And now it's time...," Billy continued on, fully possessed.

"Billy, please," Mallory stepped again, raising her hand to cup his face.

Billy grabbed it in an instant, gripping her tight enough to bruise. His eyes met hers, and Mallory knew Billy was not in there. He continued to pierce her soul as he hissed out, "To end it."

"And we are going to end you," Billy harshly threw Mallory to the ground, her body thudding painfully. He stepped over her, walking towards El.

"And we will end you," As he approached, Eleven could only shrink backwards, "And when you are gone, we are going to end your friends."

"No!" Eleven shouted through sobs.

"And then, we are going to end... everyone!"

"Get away from her!" Mallory shouted, scrambling to get up. She fell into a lap, and immediately tried to escape again.

"Mallory, Mal! It's me, it's Debbie!" Mallory looked up, seeing everyone in there respective places. Eleven wailed while Mike held her.

Mallory had few tears left to cry. Her eyes were crazed and her nostrils flared as fear set in. Debbie's hand gently brought her to look at her sister.