idk wtf to call this ??

"really??? you want to know?" alex questioned to his online friend over the call.

"hell yeah i do! are you kidding? she sounds amazing." karl giggled curling up into a ball on his chair smiling. karl was a hopeless romantic. getting into relationships wasn't his own forte but he loved to hear about his friends' love life.

"okay!!" alex chuckled in his own seat. he thought that karl would make fun of his love for bridget, the girl he met a few months ago in an odd way, not that it was important now. instead, karl listened closely, smiling, laughing; not at him but instead with him. it wasn't an unfamiliar feeling, but instead persay a feeling not felt often. alex was happy he had such a good friend.

"so shes really pretty. her smile stands out so much among everyone else and it always like- what do you call it? it gives me butterflies! she's so sweet and always asks me about my day, like if im okay and everything. it really makes me happy. i flirt with her a lot and guess what karl!!!??" he sank into his chair just daydreaming about her.

"what??!!!" karl laughed excitedly, truly anticipating alex's answer.

"she flirts with me too!! and its not just me who gets flustered. i can tell she does too!! her cheeks get rosy and she gets quiet. it makes my heart melt. her hair is so pretty and shes always changing the style and messing with it but it always looks amazing and she doesnt need to mess with it, but she does. shes funny too. i text her and call her often, and shes always making me laugh over the most dumb shit. its insane. she gives me something to look forward to after streams and after homework. i really think i love her karl. but i dont know what to do. how do i tell her? shes always giving me butterflies and my stomach does somersaults and cartwheels. i can't let her go karl, i can't. i'm afraid she'll find somebody else, and karl i don't know what i would do if she does." alex ranted passionately about the girl he loved.

"wow you're in deep, alex! man i think if you really love her like this and you dont want to lose her, win your girl! if you keep sitting around daydreaming, doing nothing, she wont be yours anymore." karl explained.

"i guess so. but how?" he questioned to himself wondering just what to say.

"i have no idea man, i know about your love for her but not about her. thats for you to figure out." karl informed alex.

"ah oiiii okay." there was a ring from the doorbell followed by a message from bridget.

messages

-hermosa  <333-

im here :)) wanna hang and watch some movies? i brought burger kingggggg muahaahahaahahahahaha

-alex-

yay!!! surprise visit?? :D i'll be down in one sec

~~

"what are you suddenly all smiley for???" karl inquired with a smile as wide as it can be

"shes here, karl. i'll call you laterrrr wish me luck." alex answered happily

"yes! good luck alex! talk to you later" "bye!"

~~

"alexis!!! i missed you!"

bridget ran through the door wearing evergreen colored sweatpants, pancake themed socks, green floral vans high tops, and george's 9 mil sweatshirt, hugging alex tightly.

he took in her sweet smell of fairytale from bath and body works with a smile. "i saw you yesterday stupid." he told her with a chuckle. "too long" she told him. 

"OI WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS DEAL???!!!!!" bridget yelled at warner watching legally blonde. she was curled up next to alex with her head on his lap turning towards the tv. 

"YEAH MAN SHE DESERVES BETTER YOU DICK!!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL HER TO STOP GOING BACK TO THIS ASSHOLE!" alex yelled matching her energy then biting into his cheeseburger.

"TELL HIM ALEXIS WOOO!!!!!" bridget yelled laughing with him. by the end of the movie night she was asleep peacefully in his lap. he smiled at her while turning off the tv then picking her up bridal style.

he brought her upstairs and put her in the guest bedroom tucking her into the blanket. he then kissed her on the forehead and whispered to her. "i hope you feel the same way mi amor, you mean the world to me and more."

~~

bridget shot up in the bed she'd never stayed in before, she usually would leave alex's early instead of spending the night. it was freezing cold and when she checked the clock the time read 3:52am. "well shit" she whispered out loud. bridget always had trouble falling back asleep after waking up.

she got out of the lonely, cold bed and and walked toward the door with her feet sliding along the hardwood.

bridget walked toward the oh so familiar door she knew that held alex's room inside. she twisted the knob with hesitation. the truth was she had feelings for alex, so it felt odd going into his room.

she walked into the dark room and made her way towards his bed, then tapping on his shoulder. "alexis?" 

"yes? why are you awake so late?" alex questioned in a sleepy voice.

"im cold, and i cant go back to bed. do you have an extra blanket?" she quired. 

he took this as a perfect opportunity to cuddle with her. "bridget, come here." he patted the spot on the bed next to him. 

her heart fluttered as butterflies pranced in her stomach. "okay" she smiled.

once she climbed in their bodies immediately gravitated towards eachother and she wrapped her arms around his torso whilst he did the same. "goodnight " he smiled in the darkness.

ngl i kinda hated this but like ha ha super cool took me an hour wtf am i spending my time doing 

song of today is best interest by tyler the creator