srteam

yeah ha ha so cool super awesome (ik im uploading a lot and its weird but like im so fucking bored you have no idea)

"when will you play minecraft again?" the dono read aloud in tts (for those who dont know that stands for text to speech)

quackity sat in his chair just talking to chat. azalea sat across the room on his bed scrolling through her phone, but she still was listening to his stream. from time to time they would acknowledge each other, and do a simple motion, or smile. chat never noticed, it was just a funny thing they did.

snapping back into reality, he processed the question; sparking up his random urge to play and talk with friends. "good idea! right now sounds fun actually." quackity exclaimed happily. azzy smiled at him.

he started up minecraft, getting a discord message from karl. 

'join vc2 :)' it read.

"chat! let's get in a call with karl jacobs!" quackity said in a british accent.

"hi karl!" he yelled

"hey quackity! what's up?" karl replied, super chill

"not much, really. just getting onto minecraft. oh yeah im streaming by the way!" to this karl laughed a little "well duh! i called you quackity" 

"sorry for being nice, dickhead!!!" he laughed back

azzy looked up from her phone, smiling at him, he smiled back. she then got up, her stomach starting to rumble. it reminded her she hadn't eaten at all today. once she left the room, quackity looked up with a slight frown, seeing she had gone. 

-chat-

user4: WHO'S IN THERE HELLO???
user5: why did he look sad?!!!!
user2: MEETUP WITH SOMEONE??
user9: GF?

--

"girlfriend?" he read from the chat. he then looked up at the camera making a pretend scared face, eyes wide and mouth dropped tilting downwards. after this quackity smiled and winked. 

meanwhile, in the kitchen, azalea was fighting for her life making pancakes for dinner. she struggled, trying to flip the pancake, but she feared it dropping to the floor. "shit" she mumbled to herself. it was time to flip it.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT KARL? KILLING ME AGAIN? YOU BITCH" she heard quackity yell, to which azzy chuckled. "okay. lets do it." she whispered to herself. 

very focused, azalea lifted the pan. she focused on the bubbles popping signaling it was cooking well. the lightly dusted brown corners of the cooked side to of the pancake, underneath and in the center held the chocolate chips she had poured in. she wanted this to be a master piece. although, .. this was the first time she'd made pancakes so the chances of this pancake being great and outstanding were slim. az lifted the pan, and tilted it in a motion to flick it, then flicked it. but, of course. it went the wrong way she expected it to and it went flying on her foot. "AH!" she screamed, though in a flash; the pancake wasn't what she feared. quackity was in fact streaming and it definitely picked up her scream, though she hoped sure as hell that it didn't. 

(i wanna call that part the pancake paragraph HABJDS im making myself laugh PLS)

~to quackity~

"AH!" he heard a scream.

"oh shit" he muttered to himself, but it didn't matter that it picked up on his stream at the moment. quackity sprung up from his chair to go check and see what happened; if she was okay. to his surprise, she was also turning the corner, causing them to run into eachother, falling to the floor.

"oh my god, love, are you alright?" he rushed over to see her head. 

"you're such a dick" she smiled, causing him to smile too; meanwhile they still sat on the floor.