.Seven

"Hello." 

I let out one word pero nakabibinging hiyawan ang sumalubong sakin, some were squealing, shouting my name and whistling in this private event place. 

The food, drinks and alcohol were overflowing, undeniably a perfect night to unwind from the hustle and bustle of the city. 

The employees are clearly having a good time from how the management handles the outing rather, how the CEO is handling this vacation. 

I spotted Diana at the front, waving with a big grin kaya ginantihan ko ito ng ngiti at nagpatuloy. 

She and Steph are really a good friend of mine, not only that they are there when I needed them but they are true to me even at my lows, especially at my worst. 

"-I dedicate this performance to my beautiful friend over there." Turo ko sa supermodel. 

Diana's eyes lit up, she gave me a flying kiss and shouted. 

"I love you too baby!" The crowd gave an 'awhh', others shouted a playful 'No!' and called my name. 

Pero ito nanaman 'yong pakiramdam na parang pinapatay ka ng tingin, I quickly searched and found her at the second floor sitting like a seductive deity, she is at the center couch and the whole floor was hers alone, porcelain long legs were crossed, red satin dress sinfully hugged her curves, blessed bossom peeking under the dangerous plunging neckline and Jesus, I could not move with how she is looking at me. 

Looks can definitely kill yet nag-iinit ako kapag ganon ang titig niya. 

I'm so sorry Lov- Crush, I need to repay Diana, just this once, please forgive me. 

Come on Ember, as if naririnig ka niya, bilisan mo na lang ng matapos na. 

Umiwas na lang ako ng tingin at hinanap ang gagamitin kong instrumento, an electric violin was carefully placed at the middle of the stage, pinaghandaan kaya wala ng atrasan. 

I tested the tune then played 'I was made for loving you by Tori Kelly' since it is the song requested by Di. 

At the middle of the song, sumilip ako and there--- the crowd is in awe, a few were hugging, staring at each other while singing, it is a sight to behold, noticeable ang mga magkasintahan sa office. 

This fuels me to play more skillfully and with passion at hindi nagtagal lahat ay sumasabay na sa kanta, papatapos na sana ako pero sumisigaw sila ng 

"More! mooore! More please! Again! again!" Tila nabitin sila sa kanta. 

Napatingin ako sa mga magkayakap and it warms my heart to see them staring lovingly at each other. 

"Okay, one last chorus." I abandoned my violin and decided to play the piano and sing with the group. 

Mas lumakas ang hiyawan at tili habang tinatago ko ang aking ngiti. 

Sa sandaling pananatili ko sa kompanya, napalapit narin kasi ang loob ko sa mga empleyado dito, bakit hindi ko sila pagbigyan kahit ngayong gabi lang. 

The white baby grand piano looks so ethereal as I ran my hand over it then adjusted the mic and directed it at my lips. 

Ember, you and your affinity for music. 

I started getting a good feel of the romantic tune and as on cue, natahimik ang lahat lalo na ng simulan kong kumanta. 

They were gaping, completely surprised and mesmerized to hear me sing, kaya mas ginanahan pa kong sambitin ang liriko nang may mas malalim na emosyon, na tila nanghaharana, nangungusap.