CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4: UNUSUAL DREAM

The moment class ended, she left the building to return home. Nanny Mania's cuisine is so good that it's widely known around the house. Amica can't wait to try her nanny Mania's new recipe. Her eyes light up as she takes in the whole bowl of food. The dish looks like a chicken topped with cut-up hard-boiled eggs and a mysterious sauce, and it smells and looks really amazing.

After eating off the entire bowl, she headed to her treehouse, wherein she snuggled in with a book from the little library that stood next to the adorable door. She hadn't quite ended her meal and had asked her nanny for even more.

Amica has a deep and abiding affection for the tree house that her late grandfather made for her. The tree house holds a special place in her heart.

As soon as she had finished reading just another book, she could feel her eyes getting tired and decided to take a nap.

Amica's dream appears to take place in a situation where Deon's life is in danger. It appears that a group of men are stalking him in preparation for kidnapping him. Deon's parents own a successful company, thus it makes reasonable that they would enroll them in the same private school that Amica does. Horizon Academy is an excellent choice for students from affluent backgrounds.

A park adjacent to their villa, the setting is fairly familiar. Those guys mysteriously appeared out of nowhere; how did it happen? There are plenty of security cameras and guards to keep everyone safe. It seems likely that tomorrow will be the day when the sunset finally ends and the residents begin their trek home.

"How unsettling", Amica thought to herself as she awoke from the dream.

Amica realized that her dreams are so unusual and untrue. She usually dreams about happenings that will occur the next day or the day before only at school, but recently, her dreams have taken a surprising turn. She's afraid since her dreams always come true. However, what if Deon's life is in actual danger? How about informing the authorities? But what if they don't believe her? She doesn't know what to make of it all because a part of her believes it's all a dream and will never come true. Plus, everybody has horrible dreams occasionally. Things like this will merely keep her worry out of nothing. She shook it aside and continued on with her classmates at the academy. Due to the group projects she and her classmates have been working on, she will be late in going home.

Around eight o'clock that night, the shocking news that Deon had been kidnapped and later found dead in the neighboring city spread around the academy.

Suddenly, Amica felt dizzy and unsteady, but a hand caught her just in time. It was then that Jacqueline stepped in to help. Her expression appeared worn out.

When Jacqueline asked, "Are you okay?" she meant it as a question of concern.