Chapter 8

A/N: A fluffy chapter for you all to take a break from all the angst! TW: Intimate Kissing, body image insecurities and detailed sex. You have been warned, viewer discretion is advised, please click off or proceed with caution. Enjoy.

The rest of the evening was quite uneventful, the next morning however, was a Saturday. And I felt no intention of leaving my dorm room. I was tired, I was stress, and I wanted to rest.

"Good morning," Ian greeted politely, as I began to wake up reluctantly. 

"Morning," I yawned, about to close my eyes and go to sleep, until Ian climbed on top of me. "Get off," I groaned.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"No, why?" I replied, curious as to what his intentions were. 

"Would you like to skip breakfast and have a little fun then?" Ian smirked, and I couldn't help but blush. 

"It's too early for this," I groaned. "Besides, won't you get in trouble?"

"Who says she's going to find out?" Ian groaned, clearly not wanting his mood to be ruined. I felt the same way and decided to oblige. 

"Then I suppose there's no harm," I replied, lifting his chin to look at me, his smile grew into a smirk, and I felt that familiar desire to kiss him. 

He brought his lips down on mine, licking them asking for entrance, I happily complied as he dove into my mouth and I moaned at the wonderful feeling of his tongue exploring my mouth.

He began to lift my baggy white T-Shirt off and that's when my anxiety decided to kick in. "W-wait," I stuttered. I had never done this before. I was inexperienced and even though I wanted it last night, I think that was just me feeling sorry for Ian. Would Ian enjoy doing this with me? Had he done it with other people before?

What if he doesn't like my body?

I hadn't even considered this insecurity before because I thought I'd never get the chance to expose myself with anyone. And yet, here I was. About to have sex with Ian, my roommate of all people. 

"What's wrong?" He asked me, oblivious to my insecurities. 

I wanted to voice my thoughts, but I was scared. What if he laughed in my face? What if he thought of me as pathetic? What if I'm seen as vulnerable?

No, I told myself. Ian isn't like that.

I found it hard to trust myself, but I decided my brain was a lot more reliable then my heart.

"I'm worried," I said. "What if you don't like it?"

"Nathan," Ian drawled. "Have you met me? I'm totally obsessed with you. How could I not?" I blushed and refused to meet Ian's gaze.

"Well, in that case, get on with it," Ian happily obliged and rushed to take off my shirt. He threw it across the room and began to make magic. He bit down on my left nipple and I moaned in comparison. 

With his hands he fumbled with his gray sweatpants and brought them down, throwing them across the room like he did with the shirt. Exposing his tight boxers that showed the bulge that was ever so obvious. My gaze dropped to it immediately, and I blushed and felt my own prick rise in turn of the sight. My shorts were rolled up from all the twisting and turning I do in the middle of the night. My boxers were exposed and I could feel my anxiety begin to rise again.

This anxiety felt different though. More-so like excitement. I wanted this. I felt a feeling I've never felt before. Was this what getting horny was like?

He shoved down my shorts and threw them all away. And I could feel myself grow shy and flushed when Ian stared at me like I was a work of art. A beautiful thing that must not be tampered with.

My face grew hot, and I pulled his lips down onto mine, desperate for some kind of action. I put my tongue in his mouth and he cooperated in turn. 

What I did not expect however, was the rush of Ian pulling down my boxers, my cock springing into the air, I blushed, embarrassed and shamefully turned on. "Getting hard for me, eh?" Ian smirked, his face not nearly as red as mine, but still quite flushed.

"Shut up and get on with it!" I begged, rather forcefully. I didn't mean to sound so needy, but my voice came out that way as I ached to touch my cock. I let my hand go to it, rubbing and stroking, Ian stared at me in disbelief, his dick getting even harder if that was possible at this point.

He removed my hand from my cock and said, "Don't worry, I'll take care of you," soothing me and sending chills down my spine. 

He took down his boxers, exposing his cock that went flying in the air. I felt so turned on at the sight. His length and thickness was abnormal, and I began to wonder how the fuck it would fit inside me. My face grew hot at the thought, and I pulled him down by his shirt.

"If you don't fuck me right now I'll-" But before I was able to finish my sentence, he flipped me down on my back, exposing my bare ass that was now facing of him. 

I could feel his gaze on me. I felt a cold liquid circle the inside of my hole, and I shivered at the feeling. 

The coldness was soon over though, as he dug a finger inside of me, prepping me. I moaned at the feeling, trying to hold back.

"God Ian," I cried. "How did you get so good at this?"

Ian ignored me and continued this wonderful act of pleasure, my ass was already starting to ache in pain, but the overwhelming sensation of lust covered it up.

"I think you're prepped enough," Ian said, and slowly took out his finger from my hole that was now pink from all the action.

I felt his large cock go inside me, and I moaned at the process. "Oh Ian..." I gasped as he hit my prostate. 

"So that's where you like it?" He teased, as he thrusted, hitting my prostate every time. I moaned and cried, it hurt so much but felt so good

"Ian!" I cried, as my orgasm finally spilt, wetting my bedsheets. I groaned from embarrassment, my face felt hot and flushed like a flustered virgin. The worse part of it all was that I was one.

Ian came inside me after that, and the feeling was, admittedly a bit strange but filling. I'd definitely have to take thorough showers for a long time.

Ian exited my hole, and collapsed onto the bed, presumably exhausted. I felt the exact same way, and panted from recent events.

Only realizing I was still naked a few moments later, I shamefully squeaked and blushed as I rushed to find some proper clothing, and rushed to the bathroom.

I set the clothes on the nearest hanger, got into the shower, and enjoyed the feeling of being clean, and a wonderful sensation of bliss.

I could only hope, Ian was feeling the same sort of peace at this moment.