Epilogue

The assembly was a bit strange, the school didn't have an auditorium of some sort, so we had to have it in the cafeteria. We "mourned" the loss of our Headmistress, and welcomed our new Headmaster. 

Even after all we've been through though, everything was bliss. Me and Ian were living our happy little lives in our dorm rooms, studying under the watchful eyes of our new, and much kinder Headmaster. We no longer had Queen Lilith to worry about. 

As for the boy that helped saved me and Ian from Queen Lilith's rage, I never saw him afterwards. Kenny assured me he was fine after me and Ian's constant pestering.

I wondered how they met, and what their relationship was though. They must've been relatively close, and he must've known about all the shit that went down at Apple Core's Academy if he was willing to help. Much less, actually help. 

"Nathan!" I heard a voice call behind me. 

"Hello Ian," I smiled warmly. Kenny was teaching Ian to control his bloodlust so he would no longer get violent around me. 

"I was wondering if you'd like to go back to the dorm room with me? I told the nurses I was feeling a little sick and that you'd accompany me back to my room," he explained. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. But I couldn't stop smiling.

"You're always trying to find ways to spend alone time with me," I smiled, and linked my arm through his, and we walked peacefully to our dorm room together, enjoying a beautiful rest of our day, in love filled bliss.