Un-Break my Heart

"I'm going to kill her," Trina told Tori. Trina was upset that Jade hurt her sister and now Tori was the one crying. Trina wanted to tell Tori 'I told you so' but she couldn't find it in her to do so. She'd never seen her sister so upset before. Tori wasn't even this upset after the whole Ryder Daniels situation and she wasn't upset after Steven Carson cheated on her. Although Trina wonders if those didn't hurt because Tori was in denial about her sexuality. The two men wouldn't have mattered to Tori anyways. It was all just a way for Tori to convince herself maybe she wasn't a lesbian. The two guys didn't hurt but it was loving Jade West that broke Tori's heart and Trina felt for her. She knew what it was like to love someone and have them not love you back. It was a tricky situation and she wished her sister didn't have to suffer.

"No it's my fault," Tori told her. "I broke one of the rules. I shouldn't have told her." Trina hugged her little sister. She wanted to tell Tori that the no-catching feels rule was stupid. You can't control who you fall for. The heart knows what it wants.

"Alright we're going out," Trina said. "I can't stand to see my little sister like this. I'll invite Cat and we'll go to Nozu."

"But we'll break curfew," Tori exclaimed. Trina rolled her eyes. It was so Tori to be worried about breaking curfew.

"Well mom and dad aren't home," Trina said. "To ease your mind I'll text them and tell them. Technically it won't be breaking curfew."

Tori nodded and changed into something different. She texted Cat and asked her if she wanted to go. She couldn't tell Cat that Jade broke her heart so she said that some girl from Northridge broke it. Cat was empathetic for Tori and agreed to come. She was excited to hang out with her.

The two sisters drove to the Valentine residence to pick up the excited redhead.

"I'm sorry that girl broke your heart Tori," Cat said. "I made these cookies yesterday and I thought you might appreciate one." Tori had a soft smile. She was glad Cat was her friend. The girl was really sweet to Tori and Tori appreciated it.

The three made it to Nozu and luckily there wasn't a wait to get a table. The three girls got to their table and started looking over the menus.

"Wait how come you didn't invite Jade?" Cat asked. Tori froze and hoped Cat didn't notice. Trina gently squeezed her hand for reassurance.

"She couldn't make it," Trina said. Cat nodded seeming to believe that answer. Tori sighed in relief. She didn't want to tell Cat that Jade was the reason they were there. Even though Jade broke Tori's heart, Tori still didn't want to break Jade's trust. She still cared about Jade and her feelings wouldn't just go away overnight.

"Well at least I could make it," Cat said. "Ooh, we should do karaoke. Maybe that will keep your mind off that girl."

Tori agreed, singing was normally a creative outlet for her. It was one of her go-to's when she was sad. But she couldn't tonight. She had done karaoke at Nozu before but that was with Jade. Tori knew it was stupid to think of Jade every second but she couldn't help it. She wishes she picked another place when Trina suggested Nozu. Tori thought she was stronger than this but she's quickly realizing that she was not. The room suddenly feels tight. Trina and Cat are way too close. The music is too loud and everyone seems to be screaming.

"I'm going outside," Tori says her breathing uneven. She couldn't believe she was having a panic attack. Tori ignored the looks of concern that Trina and Cat gave her. Tori couldn't do this. She was naive to think that she could. Tori pulls out her phone and her finger hovers over Jade's name. She knows Jade would be able to talk her through her panic attack, she'd done it before. It made Tori feel better and she wants to feel like that again. She wants to feel safe and feel like everything is okay. She wants to click it but can't find it in her. She can't deal with another heartbreak. Everything is too much. She wants to go home but doesn't want to disappoint Cat or Trina. She knows they won't care but Tori will feel guilty.