𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙭 𝘿𝘿

7:54 am
📍 The bus stop.
David reyes/ Ddosama's Pov.

 It was almost 8am and this bum ass bus driver still ain't here

It was almost 8am and this bum ass bus driver still ain't here. That's why her ass gon get pistol whipped. Me and my heart, Ddot been sitting here debating if we should smoke or not. Usually Notti, my lil brother would be here to give us his opinion. But his ass is sitting in his bed, sick as fuck. (Notti just like me rn 😜 E4n 🕊)

"At this fucking point. Fuck it." I said, semi-yelling as I took out a preroll from my hoodie pocket. We was only really hesitant because niggas be nosy and gon be telling the principal and shit, and my shawty gon be pissed because she gon have to deal with me. But that ain't my problem, she signed up for it 🤷.

"So we getting high?" Ddot stupid ass questioned.
"Duh nigga. You gotta lighter?"
"Watch ya mouth." He said, handing me a lighter.

I lit the blunt and took a hit, passing it to ddot as I exhaled the smoke. (I AINT NEVA SMOKED SO NTM.🤨) After us passing the blunt for a good 5-8 minutes the bus pulled up. We hopped on the bus and went straight to our seats. I sat next to my shawty and ddot sat next to notti, aka alone since notti is home rn. I was high as fuck.

Kamayah royal/ Kammy's Pov

8:08 am
📍On the bus

These ratchet ass kids was fighting so the police had to come and snatch them off the bus since it was getting maaaaad intense. I honestly didn't give two fucks, I just wanted to see my man my man my man.

"Finally." I whispered to myself once we resumed driving, the next stop was my manzzz so I was geeked asf because we haven't spoke in about 2 days, dumbass always missing school and SOMEHOW my calls 🙄!

Once we pulled up, I seen him. And dippin dots obviously, I ain't see my twin so that lowkey blew me butttt i snapped back into my geeked ass mood once I seen my baby daddy walking towards me. As soon as he got close I pulled his arm bout hard asl which made him laugh.

"Paaaa!!"
"Wsp ma."

This nigga was talking made slow and wasn't even looking at me so I turned his head towards me and his eyes was red and mad low.