𝘼𝙜𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙭 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙚 𝙂

📍Roscoe's house.
6:42 pm

Kylee Jones pov

Me and roscoe were laid up in his bed

I had my head on his chest while we watched tiktok together.

I was really enjoying this moment, small like this always hit different with roscoe since he's always working.

"Ma, I love you."
"I love you too baby."

He kissed my forehead then continued scrolling.

The next video was a slide show of a sugarhill tea page.

I guess roscoe finished reading before me because he scrolled fast.

I only saw 'Roscoe G making tiktoks with..'

"Wait baee"

I scrolled back but he moved my hand.

"It ain't nun serious."
"Then let me see, dick head."

He tried ignoring me but I snatched the phone and turned away from him.

As I read more I felt the anger building up.

"Ma, lemme see it"

I tapped on the @ in the caption and scrolled to the video.

Oh hell no.

The video was him and his ex girlfriend in her bathroom while she lip synced the sound which was 'I know you don't wanna be with him, like you say you do. Youn wanna kiss on him like you say you do' but she replaced 'him' with 'her'.

He had his phone on dnd so I swiped down, seeing she had texted him twice.

"What the fuck??"

I threw his phone at him and got out of his bed.

"Wait, just listen.."
"No roscoe! I don't wanna hear it. You said you weren't gonna talk to her. You swore."

He stood up and walked over to me.

I backed up and crossed my arms.

"She said she needed my help."
"Help what? Huh? Being able to walk to the bathroom after y'all fucked? Huh??"
"Kylee we didn't fuck."

"You see, i should've listened to my gut. You'll never get over that smoochie. She has you wrapped around her finger."

"Bro you talking mad crazy right now and you need to just shut up."

"Oh really?? I'm talking crazy? oh okay"

I laughed and threw my hands in the air.

"But if i call my ex and have him touching on me and posting me to songs that throws shots at you, i'd be in the wrong? Oh ok. Make it make sense."

He just looked at me like i was crazy.

I scoffed and pushed him outta my way.

"It's not what you think though"

"Oh so what is it roscoe? I wanna know"

I walked back over to him with my arms crossed again.

At this point there were tears coming out of my eyes but they were angry tears.

"I was on the block with dudeylo and them and she popped up with her bestie. Then she asked me to smoke with ha and yk i can't turn down free weed.. But i was high and she dragged me into her bathroom and made tiktoks."

"Wow. You broke a swear for weed? Weed? Roscoe! This shit is getting old! I'm tired of crying over you when all you do is do it again! I give up.."

I guess that caught him off guard because of his facial expression.

"What the fuck do you mean? You tryna break up with me? Hell nah idk what you thought this was but that's not happening."

"If i wanna break up with you I can."
"Says?"

Roscoes pov

I picked her up and put her on my bed

"You better lay yo ass down because you ain't going no where. I'm not gonna let no hoe ruin our relationship."

"You already did!! You clearly can't leave her alone, SO GO BE WITH HER! Y'all are perfect anyway."

"Ma lower yo tone. And i don't fw her anymore I only want you."

"Actions speak louder than words roscoe."

"I know, how about this; i let you beat her ass one good time and i'm sure that'll make her leave me alone."

She laughed and stood up.

"I'd enjoy that.."
"I know you would now lay your ass back down."

She rolled her eyes and did exactly that.

I laid down beside her and we got back into the same position from before.

𝘿𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 😭
𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙄𝙀𝙎!!
696 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎 😭
𝙄𝙇𝙔𝙔𝙔𝙔𝙔𝙔𝙔 𝙍𝙈𝘽 𝘿𝘼𝙏!
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙊𝙆𝘼𝙔? (𝙋𝘼𝙐𝙎𝙀)
𝙄𝙁 𝙄 𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙉𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙇𝙈𝙆.
𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝘽𝙔𝙀 𝘽𝘼𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀