𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙭 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙞

1:58 pm
📍School, 8th period.

Kamiyanna Aubrey/ Kaya's Pov

(cam-e-yah-na)😭It was the last period of class and I was mad tired

(cam-e-yah-na)😭
It was the last period of class and I was mad tired.

Im sitting in my seat with my airpod in, then I hear this puta yelling about some project that we need to have finished before the bell rings.

"I'm going to partner you guys up in 2s. With people you may or may not know, as long as you get it done it doesn't matter. Right?" Mrs. brown stated.

After her calling peoples names and putting them in 2s she finally got to me.

"Hmm. Kamiyanna, you and Ethan can be partners."

Ethan? Really?

"Yes ma'am."

I got up and moved my chair over to his desk. He wasn't even paying attention. I gently tapped his shoulder, causing him to look up at me.

"Oh, my bad."
I just nodded in response.

The teacher hadn't even handed out the stuff for the projects so I was just awkwardly sitting there.

"So ma, what was yo name again?"
"Kamiyanna."
"Damn. That's a long ass name."
"Just call me-"
"Kaya."
"That's newww. Usually people just call me Kami or Yanna."
"Bet, imma be the ONLY person calling you dat."

The teacher walked over to us, handing us two papers, Instructions and some random shit.

It was something childish, I guess it was just a warm up for the "bigger one". (pause)

I started on the project after reading the instructions it was easy asf.

I felt smb staring at me so I looked up at notti who was sitting there like a dumbass.

"Nigga you jus gon stare and not help?"
"Watch who you talkin to." He said pointing his finger in my face.

I smacked his finger and rolled my eyes. I passed him the part of the project that I hadn't started in yet.

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋 ☞︎☞︎

Me and notti had finished the project 18 minutes ago and were now talking about which one was better, Jolly rancher or Jolly rancher chews.

"Bro you just wanna be sucking on sum." Notti said crossing his arms.
"Nawww. You get more flavor from the regular ones!"
"Yea ight."