𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙓 𝙀𝙙𝙤𝙩

5:39pm
📍Jades' house .

Jades pov

"Mmm..yeah that one!" I said to my sister on facetime. I sent her to cvs to get a pregnancy test because I was getting the symptoms..

"Alright cash app me the money, i ain't paying, love you tho sis." Destiny said, shrugging.

Broke bitch

I opened my cashapp & sent her the money, and a couple extra dollars since she a brokie.

She hung up after the money was sent which made me mug my phone.

Now I was sitting in my room in silence absolutely scared for my sister to get home with this pregnancy test.

"It's negative, it's negative" I repeated to myself over and over.

Next thing i know , a box was being thrown at me. It was the test .

"Good luck sis"

I ran to the bathroom and opened the box quickly, my anxiety was thru the roof right now!!

"It's gonna be negative ik ik"

Pregnant

My heart dropped.

"No no no no, this can't be happening"

I paced around my room while tears ran down my cheeks, my mascara coming down too.

"Fuckkk"

My vision blurry from tears, I scrolled thru my contacts, looking for Elijah's (edot).

Elijah 💗.
Facetime video..

Edots pov

Loml♥️Incoming ft call

Loml♥️
Incoming ft call..

"Hey ma, wsp?" I said before I noticed Jade was crying.

"Whoa whoa baby what's wrong??" I asked, passing the blunt and going in the bathroom.

"Bab-"
"I'm pregnant."

I froze after hearing those words, I didn't know what to think right now.

"Wha? How??" I know i ain't pull out but i thought we was good ..

"Elijah yk I wasnt on the pill" She said with a sigh, wiping her tears.
"listen, ik you don't wanna raise a kid right now because of your career so-"

"I don't know wtf you talking about, we gon take care of this baby together. Together. I ain't going nowhere bae, we stuck. We a team."

I heard her sniffle and seen that beautiful smile appear on her face.

"I love you. How we gon tell our parents tho??" She asked setting the camera up right so i could see her whole body.

"We gon figure it out, okay?"
"Okay bae, I love you"
"Iloveyoutoo"

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒌, 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒍 𝒔𝒎 𝒔𝒎.
𝑻𝒔 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒏𝒈𝒍
𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 & 𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒐 🛸
370 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔