1

".......now lay down to sleep . I have laid you down in your origin. This is my design. " Will said in daze as the whole group surrounded him and the body.

Hannibal who was standing quite near to Will slowly reached out to the younger boy .

"That was wonderful Willium. Let's go and relax now you need rest. " Hannibal said softly his hand on Wills shoulder guiding him.

To any one who didn't know the pair would have found this little gesture normal and friendly. But to the people who surrounded the pair knew it was far from just a friendly gesture.

Will Graham was a high empath and a antisocial being who loved his dogs and his personal space. He would rip off anyone's hand who even tried to touch him . Except for hannibal.

Hannibal Lecter (aka The Ripper) was more friendly and extroverted and was a high ranking in the society of Baltimore. He kept every one in a friendly distance not getting too close to any one . But with Will he woild drop everything and run all the way for the man.

The group watched as the pair walked off . Hannibal looking at Will with so much proudness and passion that if the older man had tail it would be probably wagging.

Everyone looked at each other with an unspoken challenge as if to see who would address the situation.

Except for Jack Crawford. The man who was the Head  of Behaviour Unit only noticed his work wife work wife and work

"That's it . Who is gonna address this......elephant in the room." Brian said waving his hand towards the pair.

Beverly,  Jimmy and Alana sighed in relief.

"Finally . I have been dying to talk about it " Beverly said rolling her eyes

"Talk about what?' Jack said confused

"About Will and Hannibal , Jack do keep up. "Alana said

"What about them . Will seems fine now. He has never been able to see so clearly since hannibal has came along."
Jack said

"I don't how Bella stands you. Don't know what you guys even do as pillow talk. Do you guys even communicate."
Jimmy said while Jack looked shocked

"I don't know what you guys doing but I don't wanna have any part in this. I will go and get the reports. 'Jack quickly excused himself.

"What can we do ? These idiots clearly want each other but Hannibal is too elegant to be straightforward  " Beverly sighted

"And Will is too oblivious to his surroundings.  " alana added.

"We have to to something . I don't think I can stand any more of Lecters puppy eyes anymore. It's sickenly sweet . " Brian sighted

They were silence for some minutes as they thought. Suddenly alana broke out the silence

"You know as much as Hannibal is elegant he is a vain person too. He likes everything in his way . He doesn't like it when someone tries to take what's his."

"What are you suggesting Dr Bloom. "
Beverly asked interested

"What if we give Hannibal a little feeling of threat. Someone who tries to take what's his. "Alana whispered

"He will go bonkers ." Jimmy said grinning

"Crazy enough to get off his high chair.  Like taking a candy from a kid. " Alana said looking at the group who smiled widely with ideas.