2

It was few days after the incident and the case. As always Will solved it within minutes and Hannibal was sure to be there with his cunning boy in every step.

Oh how wonderful his boy was he had never been so proud of him . They were now sitting together for some coffee when Alana Bloom joined them.

"Hey Will , Hannibal." said Alana her hand slipping on Wills shoulder which caused Hannibal to raise his eyebrows.

"Dr Bloom." The pair replied.

"What are you guys doing "she said sitting on one of the vacant chairs closer to Will

"We were having coffee break.  Would you like to join us . "Hannibal said politely but inside his intestine coiled for some reason as he watched Alalan getting closer to his Will

Will who was blissfully ignorant was just more interested in his old coffee mug.

"Oh no.  I can't join you. I just came here to give Will this. " alana said taking out a wrapped lunch box and placing it in the table.

"I know you don't have any solid food during the day Will. Caffeine won't help your body . Here I made ........this lunch for you . Please have it . I think I can make lunch for you everyday if you want . " alana said red faced as she hurried off leaving the two men in the table surprised.

Hannibal was shocked as he watched the lunch box on the table . He was tempted to see what was in it but also had now grown a dis taste towards Alana.

Will on the other hand cautiously handled the lunch box and opened it.
The container consisted of a wrapped chicken sandwich , a small apple and a slice of cake .

Hannibal scoffed at the sight .
'Was that supposed to be the so called healthy meal ? It doesn't even have nutrition in it ' hannibal scoffed internally . But when he raised his head up he was greatted by the rarest smile of Will Graham as the man looked at the meal in front of him.

The coffee in his mouth tasted more bitter to hannibal as he watched Will.
How dare some one get that smile out of his Will and just because of some low graded meal .

It was at that moment Hannibal decided that he would rather feed than let any one else. So after that day Wills desk always had a shiny lunch box enough to feed two people   filled with exquisite meals and drink.

The group watched everything unfold as Alalna speed walked toward them with red face.

"You did well Alana ." Beverly said as Alalna completely broke down red faced

"I can't beleive I just did that. " She said her hands covering her face

" Well you did it anyway.  Did you see Lecters face ? Danm he looked so constipated ." Jimmy said bursting into giggles.

"Well people we did the first step. Now what ." Brian said eating his sandwiche.

"If hannibal is to be threatened with someone taking Will away he needs more competition. "Alalna said looking glee fully at them all.

"Don't look at me . They know I am not into guys . Beside I am the one who will  dragged Will for shopping remember. "Beverly immediately said

Alana turned towards Brain and Jimmy with a evil smile as the boys felt a cold shiver go down their spine .