6

Hannibal watched as the officer Nicolas  crept closer to Will. They were talking about god knew what and Hannibal couldnt get to them as he was too engaged with Jack .

Well not like Jack Crawford even wanted to engage in a conversation with Hannibal lexter for that long. As you see Jack Crawford was forced as a divergent by non other than his own employees . He glared at the group as Hannibal watched his Will with another man.

-few hours earlier

"You want me to what ?" Jack crawfors asked in disbelief

"We want you to engage Hannibal in a conversation while Nicolas here will get closer to Will. " Beverly said slapping Nicolas on his shoulder.

"And why would I do that ?"

"So hannibal can know what he might lose if he doesn't make a move. "Alana stated

"Don't look at me sir . I was bribed with money to be here. All I have to do is talk to officer Will right ? "Nicolas asked timidely

"You are all crazy people.  I have crazy people in my group. No no no you guys do what ever you want I am not a part of this." Jack stated as he walked out.

"Now what ? "Beverly asked

"There is only one person who can change his mind." Alana said getting her phone out . "Hello Mrs Crawford. "

-end of flashback

Hannibal watched his Will as the man laughed away with the officer. His jaws gritted and the glass on his hand nearly broke.

'This was crazy . The whole world has gone crazy . Every one is after his Will. '
Hannibal screamed inside his head. He had to do something or else he will lose it.

He had never imagined that he could lose his patience but now he was losing it. Why was that officer here anyway ?
This was only a small gathering for Him , Will, Alana, Brian and Jimmy hosted by............Jack.

Hannibals face dawned with realization. This was a trap set to take Will away from him . And Jack was in it . He looked at the man infront of him whose eyes revealed it.

He stood there motionless as Will left the room with Beverly. then hannibal had the biggest trantum of his life.

Hannibal Lecter . The prized psychiatrist of Baltimore was now standing infront of the group of people and glared at every one of them.

"That's it . I can't stand this any more. "Hannibal thundered. "I don't know what is happening to you guys and I don't care . You you you and you listen and listen closely ." Hannibal said pointing at Alana , Brian and Jimmy. 

"Will Graham is mine and only mine. I love Will Graham and I won't let any one of you to take him away from me you hear me ??? He is mine so leave him alone. I have loved him before your little makeover. I loved him when he was haunted by nightmares. And don't test me people I can be violent.  The audacity of all of you trying to take him away is laughable. "

Only then Hannibal realise dthat the group were not shocked or even surprised but were rather grinning.
Hannibal slowly turned behind him as he saw Will Graham standing behind him with Beverly.

"I .........willium I was......."hannibal splutterd red faced but was cut out when .

Will grabbed the older man and brought their lips together.

Hannibal froze for few seconds before embracing him while the group watched cheering.

The group gathered around parking lot ready to go home after the confession.

Jack had left early muttering that it was finally over. They were talking to themselves when Will joined them.

"Aren't you going to thank us Will?" Brian asked proudly

"Yea Graham you didn't even noticed anything along the way did you. You were so oblivious "Jimmy said laughing

"So innocent . That's why Dr Lecter likes you doesn't he " Beverly teased

"Oh .......don't I notice anything ?"Will asked amused. "Like how you guys planned the little lunch box and sended alana with it to make hannibal jeleous ?"

Alana froze as she watched Will in suprise.

"Or how Beverly suddenly got the obsessive idea for a makeover ?" Will said looking at Beverly.

"And let's not forget . I  saved both of you idiots from Hannibal. You think he would have stopped just because you fools ran to Jacks office? "Will said looking at Brian and Jimmy "how long did it take to write all those ridiculous letters?"

"You.......you knew it was us ??" Brian asked surprised

Will grinned " how much did you bribe Nicolas with Beverly??"

The whole group looked at Will as he removed his glasses and put them in his coat.

"Did you really think I didn't notice the little smirks  you guys shared or the stares and glances people threw at me . Those ridiculous tight pants and shirts."

"You knew exactly everything all along . But still you didn't say anything. You played us"alana said slowly as they watched Will arrogantly standing beofre them .

"Well thank you for your hard work people.  It was quite a show to watch . Especially to see how jeleous you could get Hannibaland see you guys panicking everytime he lost it. But you see ............I got what I wanted." Will said looking back at hannibal who stood waiting for him by the car.

Will looked back at the group who looked gobsmacked  and whispered

"Am not so innocent as I look . Let's keep this between ourselves now."  Saying that Will winked towards them and walked off leaving all of them in state of shock.

They watched as the pair drove off in their car.

"Who is going to tell hannibal that his angel is actually a devil in disguise." Brian broke the silence