05

The plan seemed to be working very well. Of course it was not easy. They had to deal with a very annoyed Dr Lecter. Everytime they were bear the man they would feel the coldness. Other than that Hannibal would always drop Will to work and pick him up even joined the man during lunch breaks.

It was one of those days when Hannibal had came to join Will for lunch. But for some reason his Will was late. It was not common for the man to be late because of his classes but he was never this late. So when Alana suggested that he should go and check the office Hannibal agreed.

When Hannibal  entered the office it was empty so He was about to leave when something caught his eyes. There were a pile of envelopes on Will's table some red pink and ecen with glitters. Curiosity got better of hannibal as he  picked them up and opened them.

Immediately his whole body shook as he gripped the letter. It was a love letter addressed to his Will. He wrinkled his face in distaste as he read the letter.

Some looked like it was from a Co worker other looked like it was from a student. He looked at the rest of the letters to know that they were all written for one purpose . To woo his Will.

He quickly gathered all the letters and stuffed it inside his briefcase and left the office . There was no way he was going to let his boy see those hedious papers and words. Just as he left Wills office he was met by the man who was surrounded by many students all looking at him like a love sick puppies and his Will looking lost .

Hannibal gritted his teeth as he approached the group. He swiftly walked across the students and wrapped his arm around Wills hips almost possesively and gave out a polite smile.

"Am sorry students but .........Willium and I have lunch plans together so if you would excuse us." Hannibal said camly but in a challenging tone as he walked away with Will leaving behind the group of shocked students .

That night Hannibal looked over the pile of letter burning on his fireplace. He had never thought that one day his will may not be his anymore . Some idiot might just sweep him out if his grip . For the first time in a long while Hannibal Lecter felt threatened by such possibilities.

Earlier that day -

"Beverly I don't think I can write any more love letters. It's weird enough I am writing to Will  . "Brian groaned from his desk  two letter already written and sealed

"Yea for God's sake. Will gets these types of letters everyday anyway why can't we just collect them from his dustbin and pile it up for Lecter to find. "Jimmy said

"Beacuse we can't wait till that long the plan has to work just change your handwriting and write atleast five letters. "Beverly said sighting . If the plan didn't work she might kill Lecter herself .

Jack Crawford who was standing by the door with a bunch of files slowly existed the office before any of them could notice looking weirded out