1. Origins: Y/n L/n

Key

Y/n= your name
L/n= last name
M/n= mother's name
H/l= hair length
E/c= eye color
S/c= skin color
(A/n)= author's note

The Earth is a wondrous and magnificent place a place where the Paranormal is normal and the Supernatural is just natural a place that many sentient and nonsentient beings call home the Earth was originally created by a powerful goddess known as the mother she created the Earth to be the Pinnacle of sentient life in the universe the mother was the entity of light itself.

But unfortunately where there is light there must also be Darkness so a dark entity of pure darkness and Evil known by the name of Knull attempted to destroy the Earth in his terrifying crusade to wipe out all creation and light in the universe but fortunately he was defeated by the power of the mother and her armies of light known as the angels but unfortunately where there is light there must always be Darkness a small piece of the dark Eldritch God still existed this piece was guarded by the Archangel Lucifer and unfortunately she was corrupted by this power and she fell from Grace becoming the first Fallen Angel and in the end she discovered the energy of Argent energy and through its power she became the first devil and through her power she conquered the Realms of the underworld and Hell.

Through the powers of darkness and suffering more Angels Fell From Grace and formed the faction known as the Fallen Angels and through her Mighty power the first devil created two factions that she may rule over the first was the demon faction corrupted damned Souls that she created the ranks of her Legion of Darkness she also created devils that were less powerful than her but they would act as the commanders and Generals in her Army.

Soon enough the Great War began between the four factions for hundreds of years before factions killed each other and scorched many landscapes with their Great War to help continue on her Legacy the mother created two children known as the sisters one was the embodiment of light and creation the other was the embodiment of darkness and destruction but unfortunately the two of them squabbled their powers and they competed For the Love of the mother trying to prove that one of them was superior to the other and unfortunately for them due to this Petty squabbling the mother was killed at the final battle of Heaven leaving the sisters alone to rule the Earth.

At the end of the Great War there was no real winner everyone lost the Great War and a time of negative Harmony began between the four factions the Demons of hell were locked away behind the gates of the Damned and the remaining three factions decided to call a truce to avoid more bloodshed the sisters of light and darkness attempted to rule over the Earth to try and maintain Harmony and the balance between good and evil but unfortunately they're squabbling continued and they ended up ruining the Earth beyond what they considered repair the sister of Darkness created soulless monsters known as the forces of Grimm the sister of light attempted to destroy them but unfortunately she could not and in the end the sisters decided the best thing to do was to abandon the Earth leaving it to its sentient life forms to decide it's fate shattering the moon on their way out.

Now a couple thousand years later after the gods abandoned the Earth life has flourished and started anew the most prominent race of the earth are the humans then there are humanoids who have taken a different evolutionary step and adopted the features and characteristics of animals these beings are known as the faunus then there are humanoids who have taken a more drastic different Step In The evolutionary chain these beings are known as the beastmen and they are humanoid beings who can only be described as anthropomorphic animals to some they are an Abomination against nature to others they are beautiful creatures it's all about perspective.

Living in the shadows of humanity are the four factions the angels of heaven ruled over by the Archangel Gabriel the Fallen Angels Who Fell From Grace due to their darker natures and desires ruled over by their governor general Azazel II then there are the Devils of the underworld who are ruled over by the last devil King a young woman obsessed with magical girls by the name of Serafall Leviathan and finally behind the Gates of the Damned are the Demons of hell ruled over by the supposedly long dead original devil Lucifer.