*~1~*

Ink dripped from the ceiling, pattering the floor gently as it hit it.

Porter stood messing around with something, not to fix it, not to break it, nothing like that. Just for the fun and randomness, he was always doing something.. abnormal. However, as he did so, the pattering of footsteps crept up behind him, causing him to spin round. There behind him, was a girl, She was familiar to him, but he couldn't put his finger on why..

So he just waved, then flowed off, hurrying down the hallways until eventually he found a pipe! And.. he got stuck in it. "Oh silly me!" he chuckled, minutes before the girl approached him.

"Hello?" She asked. "Hello!" Porter responded, "Are you looking for a way out?" "A way out would be nice," She said as she took another step towards him, "You look stuck." "Ah- yes.. Well im afraid that means.." he paused, "Your stuck too.." "Ah.." The girl sighed, "I'll get you unstuck." She said as she walked over and placed her hand on the ink, slowly melting it away until the Lost one fell and slid down the pipe.

"WEEEEEEE!-" He laughed and yelled as he reached the bottom, his legs landing in a splat on the floor before re-molding themselves. He rose to his feet and stood out of the way before the girl hit the floor.

"Thank you very much for your help." He said as she finally slid out and looked towards him. "The names Porter! And you are?" "Uhm.. I'm Audrey?" "Audrey? Audrey! Aauuudrey?" Porter repeated, "Nope don't like it doesn't suit you.. ill call you.. Bobby!" "Wait what?" Audrey yelped, "Bobby isn't my name!" "But it suits you more." "It does not!" "But i can't call you Audrey. You look like her and my Audrey was called Bobby." "Eh? Hold on that makes absolutely no sense." Audrey sighed.

Porter huffed and shook his head, "Anyways, let me give you a gift for helping me! Something I've learned." He stepped forward and closed his hands around Audrey, concentrating on something. Suddenly, Audrey felt her hand spark and Porter let go. "What did you-" "Now you can move like me!" He giggled as he reached out his arm and practically teleported across to the other side of what seemed like.. death.

"Come along!" Porter cheerily called over, standing patiently "How do you do that?" Audrey yelped. "Just picture yourself as a liquid, or that your flying, then step forward and imagine yourself melting." "Ehm.. aaalright. that's totally helpful." She muttered, taking a deep breath and stepping forward, almost falling off at first, but then dashing forward as if she was blown by a heavy wind. "I did it!" She laughed and cheered. "I knew you could, Bobby! Now come on, you will be safer by my side." Audrey nodded.

She realised that actually, from then on, Since she was with a lost one, the others didn't seem to be attacking her as much. They did, still, however, seem a bit frightened. So maybe it wasn't that? Maybe Porter had something hidden that she didn't know about.

"We must go and visit my friend.. Ehm.. I'm glad your here. Could you perhaps help me free him?" "Free him?" Porter nodded, "He's stuck in the old gent building, in town. It's quite far from here but if we hurry we'll get there in no time!" He said. "Ehm, and his name is?" "Secret. Sorry. Can't tell you!" He chuckled as the two of them continued onward.

"Ugh I sure hope tha- AAAAH-" Audrey shrieked, causing Porter to scream in fright as well as the butcher gang ghost girl, Carley, appeared and sprinted toward them. The pair did manage to dodge her though, luckily. Audrey then continued talking, "-that we don't encounter Carley.." She huffed, taking sharp, nervous breaths as she walked along. "I dont like that ghost girl either. Her creator had a good concept but the machine did not create her well." Porter hummed.

Audrey was still shook up, she was after every appearance with the ghost girl. So, she wanted to clear both her and porters mind.

"Ehm, so. Who's your favourite character?" She asked, "Mines always been Bendy, I don't know why, he just, has always had a special place in my heart." "Me, I'm a fan of that spider-ehh- Edgar! I used to draw him all the time." He giggled. "Did you work at Archgate too?" "I worked at Joey drew studios, and ArchGate.. for only two weeks. Before I got stuck here." "How long have you been here?" "2-3 years." "Hmm. weird." Audrey muttered.

The two continued their travels silently, doing tasks along the way until they finally reached the city area.

"Woah.. how big is this place?!" Audrey laughed as she walked forward, placing her hands on the glass.