*~2~*

"Ehmm... Bobby?" Porter mumbled, "Look."

Audrey turned her head to see the small bendy she had met earlier sitting nervously and frightened on one of the seats. "Oh hello Bendy, When did you get here?" She said as she approached him, there was only silence. "I'm sorry for hurting you earlier. I hope you know it was an accident." She paused, "Now I'm sure, and I hope, you don't want to hurt me too. Do you?" The bendy was hesitant, but then eventually replied with a nod. "Alright, do you think you could show me to the old gent building?"

All of a sudden the bendy covered its eyes and started shaking its head. "Its a bad place?" He then nodded. "Don't worry, I won't let them hurt you. I promise."

It was quite obvious that bendy sighed, but still, he nodded and the three walked down to the city. "Now. This is Porter!" Audrey chuckled. "Hello lil guy!" The lost one said, calmly. Bendy waved with a large smile. Audrey noticed something about Porter when he saw bendy, his eyes seemed to widen and he seemed very excited. "He told me he was more an Edgar fan.. but he seems very excited to see bendy.." She thought, "Then again we haven't seen a real-life Edgar.. except for that.. creepy thing. Maybe Bendy's just a second favourite."

"Bobby are you alright?" Porter asked, "You've been staring at the floor for a while." "Oh ah! Yes, I just wandered into my mind without realising. Ehm.. When did we get to the city?" "Just a few seconds ago." Bendy giggled at how Audrey had been walking along without realising. "Well, Ehem, I guess we should look around! Porter, let's split up, bendy do you want to come with me or porter?" The small bendy pointed towards Audrey, and she nodded. "Alright. Tell me if you find anything." She said to Porter as she walked away.

The adventurer stood still, paused, for a few moments, before walking along an exploring for himself. "I can't believe that a perfect bendy is real.. Aahhh.. I can't wait to tell him that there isn't all evil in bendy.." he chuckled to himself.

He wandered around for a while more until he came across a door. "Looks like we need a card.." Porter muttered as he looked around into the empty streets, "Eh.. I wonder where Bobby's gone." He sighed as he walked around, searching for her. Until.. she bumped into him, "Hey I found a card to a door!" She laughed, she then paused and looked around, "Where's bendy gone?" She huffed. "Maybe he realised he had to do something.. he possibly travels through ink, like us!" Porter explained.

Audrey shrugged her shoulders, "Ah well, I'm sure he'll return later" she chuckled as the two headed to the door, unlocking it. They then entered and walked to the other side of the building to be greeted by the gent building.

As the two stepped forward, a larger ink demon leapt down in front of them, angrily, and then, all of a sudden, two poles lit up with rainbow particles, that almost seemed like electricity. They caused Audrey to fall in shock, the ink demon too. But Porter was left unaffected. "My powers are more developed than yours Bobby, before you question why I'm not feeling pain." He giggled as he watched the ink demon turn into the small, harmless looking bendy from before.

"Oh..what a shame." He sighed. "We were working with the ink Demon?!" Audrey shrieked in panic as they approached the building and entered.
The room had a large screen, which switched on, same time as the large doors behind them slammed shut.

"Ehm.." Audrey mumbled.

"U-unauthorised A-acc-cess." A voice said, one of the keepers, "W-who are y-you both." It said in a threatening tone. "Ah! Mr Keeper, sir. Its me, Porter." he said holding up a card, "Wilson has asked that I escort my friend here, Bobby! Or.. uhm.. I mean Audrey. That's what he calls her I guess." Porter huffed. "P-p-p-porterr??.. Hmm... Yes I see. We have you down on t-the whitelisted people. Enter."

The two doors before them opened wide and they walked straight in past all of the Keepers. "If you can walk straight in why did you need me to come along?" "I guessed you needed to get here too. Right? Plus I can't get into the Pit by myself. I'm not allowed there. You must help me."

"Also, you have access. How? Are you working with Wilson?!"