3. A Grand Debut

3rd Person POV.
Location: Nidavellir

Y/n L/n stood before the head Smith of Nidavellir.

Y/n: so will you accept this daunting task or will I have to do it myself?

Etree: consider it done but I will need the proper materials no simple steel or iron will be able to accomplish such a feat that you are asking of me.

Y/n: don't worry the materials will be no problem I have them right here.

Y/n L/n picked up the container and gave it to the head troll he took the container and opened it inside of the container was four different metals two of the metals were silver and coloration one was black in coloration and the final was gold in coloration.

Y/n: Etree I present to you with the four strongest metals in the universe first we have Goblin Steel a material that can be forged into any type of powerful weapon a material that takes in that which makes it weaker and uses it to make itself stronger a material that will never rust or corrode next we have vibranium a substance that can absorb vibration making it almost indestructible next we have adamantium a metal that is supposedly molecularly perfect making it virtually indestructible and finally this last medal I know you know about it is called.

Etree: Uru

Y/n: correct with these four metals combined you can create the Ultimate Weapon a weapon that will withstand not only the test of time but it will be perfect on an atomic level.

Etree: you are very ambitious young boy and I accept your challenge.

Etree took the container and scroll and got to work the two of them making their way to the forge where the trolls began working on the Ultimate Weapon using the focused power of a star the trolls melted down the 4 seemingly indestructible metals combining them into a single purely indestructible and Incorruptible metal once the metal is melted down they poured the molten metal into a very special mold once the molten metal was in place and it was ready to go the trolls destroyed the mold freeing the metal pieces from the mold using his powers of the Infinity Stones Y/n L/n assembled the pieces of his new weapon once his weapon was cooled and assembled Y/n L/n channel the power of the Infinity Stones and he broke off the tiniest of slivers of his power and placed it into his weapon allowing him to channel the power of the Infinity Stones through his weapon without it being scorched by his infinite power.

Y/n: it is done.

Y/n L/n grabbed his weapon and held it in his hand the handle was shiny black the Twin Hilts were gold and the retracted handguards were silver.

(A/n): this piece of art is a creation of my own design please tell me what you think in the comments.

Y/n L/n held his weapon in his cybernetic left hand even though his left hand was cybernetic and artificial he could still feel Sensations in his hand thanks to it it's amazing electrostatic sensitivity with a single flick of his wrist the handguard deployed from the top and bottom of the weapon making the weapon into an O configuration.