Chapter 4

Hours later Julian groans as he opens his eyes to see a pretty brown-eyed girl hovering over him.

"Sorry, do you want me to dim the lights?" she whispered to him, afraid to speak too loud as it might cause him more pain.

Julian confused quickly went to sit up but the girl grabbed his shoulders while slowly helping him up. "Be careful, you are still sort of weak from the venom," she whispered. 

"You're the pretty little lady from the club," Julian said after recognizing her. "Hi I'm Julian" He whispered back.

The black-haired girl chuckled, "Hi I'm Isabelle but you can call me Izzy." She said smiling wide.

"What happened?" Julian asks while grabbing his neck as he felt sore.

"What do you remember?" Izzy asks back.

"I remember I went to a club with my sister, we were looking for a blondie named Jace. Julian says making Izzy quietly chuckle as she remembered Jace telling her after they brought the siblings to the institute, that Julian thought he was hot and wouldn't stop rubbing it in Alec's face.

"Jesus, I also killed someone or something." Julian quickly rushes out. "It just turned into ash after I stabbed it," Julian stressed. He quickly stood up and started walking back and forth stressing not knowing what to do or what was going on.

"OMG! I'm going crazy, I'm too pretty to go crazy Izzy. Do you know what they'd do to someone like me in the mental hospital?" Julian rushed out while walking back and forth in front of her.

"Izzy, what did you do?" A voice he recognized said while walking into the room. 

"I didn't do anything Alec, he's just freaking out after he remembered everything. Izzy replied back while rolling her eyes at her brother and crossing her arms annoyed.

Alec quickly walks in front of Julian trying to stop him from freaking out. Julian not noticing on time runs into him which causes him to fall on top of Alec.

Julian quickly puts his hand behind the mystery guy's head who he just learned was named Alec, to protect him from impact. As they lay on the ground, they both make eye contact. "Well hello, pretty boy," Julian whispers to Alec smirking as he realized it was the same boy he saw calling for Jace.

"Hi" Alec whispered back flustered. "Do you mind getting up?" he asked Julian nervously as he didn't want the man to know the effect he was having on him. 

"I don't know, I'm pretty comfortable right now," Julian said while wiggling his eyebrows and smirking at Alec. 

"Alright you too, you guys can flirt later. We have important stuff to discuss right now." Izzy said while chuckling at her brother's flustered red face.

"As much as I would love to continue being on top of you pretty boy, she's got a point. I would also like to know where my clothes are?" Julian said while standing up and looking down at himself.

Alec blushing quickly went and picked up the shirt that fell from his hand as Julian had knocked it from him before he fell.

"I brought you one of my shirts to wear as yours was covered in blood," Alec said nervously, still unable to look him in the eyes while handing it to him.

"Thanks pretty boy," Julian said while putting on the black shirt which was a little too tight but still fitting while showing off the curves of his muscles. 

"Wait! My leather jacket, where is it? Please tell me it's not ruined!" Julian said while looking around for it panicking. Alec quickly grabbed it from the table where he had it folded.