Introduction's

Julian Fray was the eldest child in the Fray household

Julian Fray was the eldest child in the Fray household. His youngest sister Clary was always attached at hips with her big brother doing everything together and always having each other's back no matter what.

The eldest Fray looked nothing like his mother and sister, often people had a hard time believing that they were even related. But once you spent a few minutes with them, seeing the way they talked and move and even fiddle their fingers, you would think they were twins, they even have the same smile. But Julians laugh was like music to his family's ears, It always made them smile even when they're having a bad day.

Julian was told at a young age that the reason he didn't look like his mother was that he got his fathers looks, which made him more curious about his father and would never stop asking about him to his mother. But she only told him bits and pieces about his father, and after a while, she started changing the topic hoping he would stop, which he did once he realized she wasn't going to tell him more.

Clary and Julian both loved to draw and paint, which was the only thing he got from his mother. But he was also a boxer which he loved more than art. Clary would always go to his boxing matches, she never missed one match even if she was sick. Growing up Julian was always kind to others and was never disrespectful unless someone hurt his baby sister, then it was like he let the devil out, and showed them to never mess with him and his family. Clary and his mother would always call him their superman because he would do anything for them, even take a bullet for them. You would never want to get in his way, especially when it comes to family.

Growing up Julian always felt like he was missing something, or someone in his life but it didn't bother him that much, because he knew everything was going to be alright, and whatever was missing he was going to find it when the time was right. But what he didn't know was that the missing piece was closer than he thought.

Julian and Clary made a promise to each other as kids. " Always and Forever, that no matter what happens in their lives they would always stand by each other no matter what. But for how long can they keep that promise before one of them breaks it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and let me know what you guys would like Julian's special gift to be.

Make sure to vote!