sixty-two

After the joint practice, Hiraku had returned to the UA dorms to sleep.

She only had about a few hours of sleep before she was woken by Katsuki who had accidentally dropped something.

"The hell is wrong with you? Are you scared or somethin'!?" Hiraku yawned as she watched Katsuki drop-kick Izuku again.

"Wait, wait!! I'm telling you, it just won't activate!!"

After being woken by her boyfriend, Hiraku decided to tag along with Katsuki. Her, Katsuki, Izuku and All Might were currently in one of the gymnasiums. They were trying to trigger Izuku's odd black tendrils from earlier that day.

"Sto-!!" All Might sprayed blood everywhere, "That's not what I meant earlier, so calm down right n- gaaaah!"

"Yeah, come on, Kat.. Let's just go back to the dorms. I'm tired." Hiraku yawned again, using her hand to cover her mouth as she approached the trio.

"That's why I told you to stay in my room!" Katsuki sneered at the girl and turned to face Izuku and All Might. "It's one of those things that'll activate once he's in mortal danger, ain't it!?"

"Well, this is training to make sure it doesn't activate," All Might answered. "What's wrong, young Midoriya?"

"I guess... I can't activate it." Izuku raised one of his arms. "That presence has disappeared.."

Hiraku already knew what Izuku was talking about. Her uncle had informed her about Izuku's dreams about the past users of One For All and she also knew that the first user was her Grandfather. She thought it was a real shit-show.

"You need to be in more danger!! Once you're all beat up, it'll manifest just like that! Then when you're at that state I'll absolutely destroy you and become number one he-!"

"Please tune down your ego."

Hiraku laughed, placing an arm over Katsuki's shoulder before saying, "Should I try then?"

"What do you mean, Nakahara-san?" Izuku asked, confused.

"It's Hiraku! Hiraku!" she raised a finger and wiggled it in front of her. "And I meant that maybe I should try to put you in danger."

"Huh?"

"Get ready to dodge, Izuku," Hiraku warned, running quickly to Izuku and kicking him as hard as she could. Her eyes widened as the boy was thrown to the opposite side of the gym with a loud crash.

"Hira!"

"Haah! My girlfriend just kicked the nerd!"

She winced and teleported immediately to the boy. She watched as he tried to stand, eyeing his new injuries with a sheepish look.

"Sorry, Izuku," Hiraku said, offering her hand to the boy. Izuku merely smiled and waved her off as he grabbed her hand, feeling a slight pull when Hiraku teleported both of them back to the duo. "I warned you to dodge, so I didn't think I'd be able to hit you."

"You were too fast, Nakahara-san." Hiraku pouted once more, dissatisfied with what Izuku had called her. "And that power.. If it responds to my feelings then.. That time I was...

"It's not a power I can handle right now, that was my conclusion. And then it was as if the ability became locked away... But in that case, then I just have to visualize reopening and closing that lock.."

"This is freaking boring!" Katsuki turned around, grabbing Hiraku by placing his arm on her shoulders. "If you can't use the power, then there's no damn point! We're leaving! Listening to your damn mumbling is disgusting."

Hiraku snickered, turning around slightly to wave her hand and say, "Bye y'all!"

The couple proceeded to walk back to the UA dorms. Katsuki had removed her arm on Hiraku's shoulder and was now holding her hand gently.

"We should have just teleported, Kat. It's chilly outside," Hiraku remarked.

"Why? Are you cold? Can't your quirk stop ya from gettin' cold or somethin'?"

"It's not about me! I'm talking about you, dummy."

Katsuki turned away, hiding his blushing face and saying, "Shut up.. I'm fine.."

Hiraku huffed before smirking and grabbing the boy's arm to hug it, using her quirk to raise her temperature.

Katsuki shook his head in amusement, letting the girl be. She was a weird one and Katsuki loved that part about her.

They continued to walk silently, a comfortable silence in the atmosphere. The silence was only broken when they reached the loud dorm.

"Awww! Did the two of you have a romantic night stroll around the campu--"

Kaminari did not even get to finish his sentence, because Katsuki had already threw an explosion at his face.

"Be nice, Kat!"

Katsuki tched as he gently dragged the girl to the kitchen, glaring at the extras inside the room. They still had not eaten yet and he already knew that some part of the girl's quirk relied on her stamina. He knew that she needed fuel for her body.

He clicked her tongue in annoyance, seeing all his classmates interact with Class B. He really wanted to spend a relaxing evening with the girl, but now that was impossible due to the number of people inside their dorm.

Katsuki sat on the dining table with Hiraku beside him as the two ate silently. Hiraku was interrupted after a while by a grinning Eijiro and Tetsutetsu.

"Hiraku! Where've you been?"

"Wow, man! I still can't believe you're close with the number 3 hero!"

Hiraku tried to answer the boy with her mouth still full, so she ended up choking. Katsuki rolled his eyes as he gently massaged her back, scolding her about not talking if her mouth was full.

"Thanks, Kat. I thought I was gonna die." Hiraku sighed in relief after swallowing. "And hey, Eiji! We were just strolling around the campus! And you're Tetsutetsu, right?"

"Ye-yeah!" Tetsutetsu stuttered, surprised that the young pro hero would remember him, let alone his name.

"I remember you from the sports festival! You were so manly!" Hiraku grinned, showing off her muscles amusingly.

Tetsutetsu placed a hand on his chest, his eyes closed as he thought, 'Sh-she's an angel!'

"Stop bothering her, Shitty Hair. She doesn't have the mental capacity to prevent herself from talking."

"Hey! That's rude!"

Eijiro only laughed as he dragged Tetsutetsu again, leaving the two to their own devices. He was certain that the two were in a very great place with their relationship and it made him happy to see Hiraku almost getting back to normal. The two of them were his best friends and he cared about them greatly.

.

Sorry if it's a bit short yall!!! I guess I'm stalling a bit because this book is almost finished T___T Just a few more chapters to go guys!!

Thank you for reading! <3