seventy-four

Author's Note:

Finally! It's the last arc!!!

.

The four months that the heroes had for preparation had ended in a flash.

All the trusted pro heroes were now surrounding the bases of the villains all over the country. Endeavor had led the team that would storm Jaku Hospital, while Edgeshot was leading the team deployed on Gunga Mountain Villa.

Most of Class A were deployed close to Gunga Mountain Villa with the exception of Katsuki, Shoto, Izuku, Iida, Uraraka, and Tsuyu who were deployed near Jaku Hospital.

"Uhm, Burnin'?" Izuku called Endeavor's fiery sidekick. "Do you know where Asra-san is?"

Izuku's words had grabbed the attention of Shoto, Katsuki, Uraraka, and Tsuyu. Most of them had not seen a glimpse of the girl for a few months. To say they were worried was an understatement.

"Stop asking useless questions, Shitty Deku!" They all looked at Katsuki with horrific expressions. They thought that out of all of them Katsuki was going to be the most worried. "She's Asra, you dumbasses! Wherever she is, I know she's fine."

And Katsuki meant it. Although he was worried sick with the girl's sudden disappearances, he also knew that Hiraku could handle herself; she also had the habit of disappearing and appearing.

"i'm glad that you think that, bakugo." Shoto placed an arm on Katsuki's shoulder.

Katsuki shook his hand off before saying, "Tsk, of course! She's the strongest person I know!"

The rest of them smiled at Katsuki.

He was right.

They should stop worrying too much and just trust that Hiraku was fine.

"Stop talking, guys!" Burnin' called out, grabbing everyone's attention. "They're moving in! That's our cue! Move to your assigned sector and get those civilians outta there!"

Meanwhile--about 80 kilometers away in Gunga Mountain Villa--the rest of Class A with some of Class B, were grouped together as the rear guards.

"Almost time," Sero looked at Mineta, "Get up, Grape Juice."

"Why?" Mineta questioned. "The rear guard's job is just to catch any bad guys who slip past the front line. So getting all pumped up is actually kinda insulting to the pros, right?"

Sero glared at Mineta and said, "Get up."

One of the pro heroes approached the heroes-in-training, telling them, "It's starting."

"What!?"

"You said that so casually..!"

Jiro plugged her earjacks on the ground and said, "They're on the move."

"This operation has brought heroes together on an unprecedented scale, but that's no reason to relax just yet," the pro hero from before said. "What this means is that we need everyone here to face the massive threat in front of us!"

Eijiro approached Mina and said, "Hey, where do you think Asra is?"

"Oh my god, you're right!" Mina replied. "We haven't seen her in months!"

"Should we be worried?" Sero asked, overhearing the duos conversation and approaching them.

"Are you guys talking about Asra?" a pro hero approached the trio. "I think I know where she is."

"Really!? Tell us, mister!" Mina grabbed the hero frantically.

The hero named Yuri only smiled as he pointed a finger above them, saying, "I think I heard some of them say she's somewhere over there."