The missing piece

Pronouns:they/them
Gender:whatever you want

When you were younger(7-10) you were at a sleepover with your 'friends' and, they told you to close your eyes and come outside so you listened to them because you thought they were your friends and they lighted a firework in your face. One of the neighbors saw it and called the ambulance. You were lucky that you survived and ever since that day you were absolutely scared of fireworks. Now in the present you wear a mask everywhere you go, scared of being bullied, talked about and stared at but people still talked about you because of ur mask. Now you had a real friend April O Neil(i think that's how you spell it) she was so kind and a wonderful friend and didn't mind your mask but still wondered about it. So one day you finally showed/told her about it. You were scared if she didn't wanted to be your friend but she thought it was cool "that's so cool!" " it does look a bit cool but it was traumatizing to get" "why what happened" you told her about it " oh I'm so sorry that happened to you" "it's okay it was a long time ago anyway" you remembered it like it was yesterday and you really wished you didn't but it was apart of your life now.

(Time skip) You were at a sleepover with April and her phone rang"hold up I have to take this" "uh-okay" she stepped outside of the room and started to talk, you really didn't care but she sounded mad and this is was all you could hear 'you guys are idiots but I can't help you right now I'm with my friend so I can't get you' you heard someone else but you couldn't understand what they were saying but you liked their voice. "I'm back sorry" "it's okay! " you didn't think about it much so you just hung out with April.
(You had gone home)
You heard that voice again, you heard it say the sweetest thing to you then you realized that you were dreaming and you woke up. You didn't know what was up with you, you didn't even know what the person looked like and you were crushing on their voice "what day is it. " you said tired as you looked at your phone " Saturday, I'll sleep some more. " but you couldn't sleep though it's like you were missing something. Missing a price of your heart.
_____________________
                 I talk here
I'm sorry if that wasn't the best but idk how to write stories soooo. I might not write for a few day cuz I probably won't know what to write( also because of school) okay that's all I hope you enjoyed.