almost met

Prounou- f this
When you speak it's like 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜

You woke up and you were thinking about the other night. You didn't remember it that greatly but you did remember one detail, the voice. You heard and saw him, a turtle though, you thought about it so much that your brain hurt but he did look pretty cute for a turtle. You heard a voice down stairs ,right fuck you have school. After getting ready you headed down stairs and went to school.

Once you were there you immediately went over to April. "Hi y/n are you okay do you remember anything from last night" "𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛"you lied( your a bad lier for plot purposes "oh okay good" the bell rang and you and April had to go to your guys classes

(Time skip to the end of the day(school) ) "𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐!!! 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙" " we know let's just go home then you can go to sleep " you and April both walk home together, April went home first so you were all alone. You were close to your house then you heard some noise from an ally so you decided to look(idk why) and you were looking in the ally and saw something? , someone?, someturtle. It was one of the turtles from last night, the one in blue. When you were about to go then you tried on a rock(god dammit y/n you dumbass) the turtle in blue ran away fast so you couldn't see him anymore even though you already had, he didn't know that though. Once you saw he was gone you decided to just go home.

You were home but your knee really hurt so you went to go clean the wound.
There was a little blood but for some damn reason it just really hurt. You were done so you decide to get food from your favorite pizza place(you weren't tired anymore btw).

Once you were there you noticed someone in there, had shorts on (maybe you couldn't tell) and a purple hoodie that covered most of his bodie

(Donnie's pov) 'oh shit is that April's friend from last night! Uhh just look away maybe they won't notice me if I don't look at them cuz April told me that they said that they couldn't remember but they are a bad lier and she could tell they were lieing'

(Ur pov) 'wait that person reminds me of someone? Wait. OH SHI- UH JUST GET UR PIZZA AND LEAVE. THIS IS WHY I SHOULD'VE ORDERED FROM HOME' you think as you walk to the counter thing"hi how can help you! "The person from the counter said " 𝚞𝚑 𝚑𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚞𝚖 𝚙𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚙𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎" you said "okay that will be 20 dollars will that be cash or card" "𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚑" you bring out your wallet and get out a 20 dollar bill and gave it to the person "okay please wait for your pizza! " "𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞" you waited for a few minutes on your phone then something caught your attention you noticed the turtle in purple get his pizza and leave then you got your pizza cuz it was finally ready "𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢" you said as you walked out of the pizza place and walked home when you tripped, well almost "god dammit can I stop tripping today! " you said to yourself lucky the pizza was okay.
(Time skip)
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎" you ate then try to sleep thinking about what just happened today and yesterday you decided to just forget it and go to sleep. Then you finally went to sleep but there was someone outside the window.
_______________________________
                I talk here
sorry for the cliffhanger and not writing for a few days I've just haven't had any motivation anyway I may not post for another few days sorry bout that.