Chapter 1

New York City's night was quiet. Unconcerned with the outside world, some people live their lives. Up until four Mutant Ninja Turtles, along with the Shredder and his Foot Clan, came to New York on business. 

As the sisters jump from roof to roof trying to escape their clan, they stop for a few minutes to make a new life for themselves. "Did we lose them?" Tasneem asks her sisters as Cheyenne scans the area with her computer-equipped glasses. "For now." Cheyenne said to her while Jamey walks over to Jesse. "So what are we going to do, leader?" Jamey asks her sister who looks at her. "I am working on it." Jesse said to her. "WELL, WORK FASTER!"Jamey yelled at her making Tasneem and Cheyenne look at them. "Maybe you should lead us." Jesse suggested to her. "Guys, please do not do that right now." Cheyenne said to them as the Foot found them. "THEY FOUND US!" Tasneem yelled, making her sisters look at the Foot Clan. Jesse looks down to see a manhole below, making her think it was the perfect escape plan. "Jump down." Jesse said to her sisters, and the sisters jumped back down the manhole after her. Jamey kicks open the manhole and kicks it at the Foot Clan while the sisters jump down into the manhole and Jamey follows them.

The Foot Clan follows the sisters in the sewers but the sisters were hiding in the shadows from them. The clan walks around in the sewers trying to find the sisters while one by one getting taken down by the sisters who were in the shadows. The clan stops when they realize that some of their members were gone. "Looks like you are in trouble." Jamey said to them as she walks out of the shadows with her sisters. "So, go back to Shredder and told him we are not coming back." Jamey said to them as more Foot Clan members enters the room. "You get to be kidding me." Jesse said to herself as more Foot walked in while Cheyenne puts down her goggles to see more of them in the dark. "There are more of them in the shadows." Cheyenne said to her sisters then the Foot Clan attacks them making the sisters take out their weapons ready for the fight. The sisters were holding their hold in the fight until Jesse gets a sleeping bomb in her face. Jamey kicks a ninja away and she sees her sister on the floor suddenly by Foot Ninjas. "JESSE, DOWN!" Jamey yelled as she runs over to her sisters with Cheyenne and Tasneem following her. The three fight the ninjas away from Jesse and they stand around Jesse protecting their sisters as the Foot walked closer to them. "Cowabunga!" The group hears someone yell the three sisters see four shadows start fighting the Foot. "What the?" Cheyenne said as she puts down her goggles to look at the four shadows. "See anything?" Tasneem asks her while she knees down to Jesse's body. "They too fast, I can't get a clever look at them." Cheyenne said to her while Jamey watched the shadows. After the fight, some of the Foot ninjas leave the area than the four shadows look over at the sisters. "So...you guys got names?" One of them asks the three sisters who don't answer them. "Is she okay?" Another asks them while they walk closer to them. "Stay where you are." Jamey said to them then she threw ninja stars at them making them stop. "It's okay, we are not going to hurt you." Another one said to them as the four stepped into the light and the three sisters sees that the shadows were four mutant turtles like them. "My name is Leonardo or you can call me Leo." The one with the blue mask said to them while Tasneem stands in front of Jesse. "Raphael or Raph." The one with the red mask said to them. "Donatello but you can call me Donnie." The one with the purple said to them. "And they leave the best for last. I'm Michelangelo or Mikey. You three beautiful girls pick what to call me." Mikey said to them making Raph rub his eyes. "What are your names?" Donnie asks them. "Name's Jamey, the one in the pink is Tasneem, and the nerd-looking one is Cheyenne." Jamey said to them making Cheyenne look at her. "Really?" Cheyenne said to her while Leo looks down at Jesse. "And her?" Leo asks her. "Is my older sister, Jesse." Tasneem said to them. "What happened to her?" Mikey asks them. "She was hit with a sleeping bomb that I made." Cheyenne said to them making Mikey look at his brothers. "Can we keep them?" Mikey said to them. "We have a safe place, we will take you there." Leo said to them while Raph hits Mikey's head. Leo walks over to them making Jamey point her weapon at him making Leo put his hands up. "You guys are safe now, all I want to do is help you four." Leo said to her making Cheyenne look at Jamey. "Jamey..." Cheyenne said to her making Jamey low her weapon. Leo walks over to Jesse and he knees down to her. Leo looks over at Jesse she was beautiful in his eyes, and he forever thought there will be others out there like them. "What are you looking at?" Tasneem asks him making Leo look at her. "Nothing." Leo said to her as he picks up Jesse while Tasneem picks up Jesse's weapons.