Chapter 4

In New York, In The Lair

The next day, Cheyenne walks into her and Donnie's lab where Donnie was on his laptop. "Did you find her?" Cheyenne asks Donnie as she sits down next to him. "Yeah." Donnie said to her. "Okay, did you give her the message?" Cheyenne asks him. "Don't laugh but I've never done this before." Donnie said to her. "What? Send a message?" Cheyenne asks him. "No, I never threaten someone." Donnie said to her. "Oh, Donnie all you doing is sending a message." Cheyenne said to him making Donnie rub his eyes. "Then why does this feel so hard to me?" Donnie asks himself making Cheyenne touch Donnie's cheek making him look at her. "It's going okay, I will be right here." Cheyenne said to him. "Okay." Donnie said to her then he starts pressing the bottoms on his laptop while Cheyenne turns to her laptop and she hacks into April's laptop camera. Cheyenne can see April was looking up something then she looks at Donnie. "When you are ready, Donnie." Cheyenne said to him making Donnie take a breath before he presses a button that glitches April's laptop. Cheyenne looks over at her laptop to see there was static on her laptop. "Bam!" Donnie said making Cheyenne look at him and then back at her laptop to see multiple codes on April's laptop screen. "You've been hacked! By Donatello. Remember me? Turtle. Four eyes. But enough about me. We told you we'd find you. Meet us here." Donnie said as Cheyenne sends April the location. "And come alone. Or...or else we're...you shall be punished and stuff." Donnie said making Cheyenne smile at Donnie as he ends the hacking. "That was cute." Cheyenne said to him and she kisses Donnie's cheek.

In the living room, Jesse was cleaning her fans while Mikey was skateboarding behide her with Tasneem. Raph was laying his head on Jamey's lap where Raph was playing with Jamey's fingers. Leo enters the space, approaches Jesse, and observes the group occupied with their own activities. "Why is it taking so long?" Leo asks Jesse who looks at Leo who sits down next to her. "This is killing me." Leo said to himself while Jesse puts down her fans. "You just need to relax." Jesse said to him. "How? I can't even..." Leo said then Jesse yanks Leo's head onto her lap, interrupting him. "Just relax." Jesse said to him while she rubs Leo's arm. Leo closes his eyes and he starts relaxing while Mikey stops what he was going. "Will you take a look at that?" Mikey said as Tasneem stops by his side. "Leo is relaxing." Mikey said to Tasneem who looks over at Leo and Jesse. "I suppose he doesn't know how to unwind?" Tasneem asks him. "Actually, no." Mikey said to her while Cheyenne and Donnie enter the room. "Guys." Cheyenne calls them making everyone turn to them while Leo open his eyes but he doesn't sit up. "Tonight we will be meeting April at 4th AVE. & 12th ST." Cheyenne said to them as she sits down in the living room. "Sounds like a plan." Jesse said to them while Leo closes his eyes again.

That Night

April arrived at the same location where she first encounter the turtles. "Hello?" April calls out while looking around. "You told me to come here. I didn't bring anyone with me. I did exactly..." April said then there was a thud behind her making her turn to see Mikey and Tasneem. "Okay." Tasneem said to her. "Are you April O'Neil?" Mikey asks her as Cheyenne and Donnie walks over to them. Donnie had his scanner out and he had a bright light blinding April. "Initiating retinal scan." Donnie said as he walks over to April. "Scanning, scanning, scanning, scanning. Scan complete." Donnie said as Leo and Jesse walk over to them. "It's her. It's her. Guys, it's her!" Donnie informs his group loudly as April walks back into Jesse. "Of course it's her, Donnie." Jesse said to him as Leo put his arm around April. "Hey. Really glad you could make it." Leo said to her as April gets out of Leo's arm as Jamey jumps down infront of April. "Hey." Jamey said to her as April backs away while Raph gets behind April. "There's someone important we want to introduce you to, but first..." Jamey said then Raph puts a fabric bag on April's face.

It only took the turtles a couple of minutes to go back home with April. "Aw, yeah, welcome to my crib, girl." Mikey said to April as the group enters they home in the sewer. "She must feel extremely welcomed." Jamey said to Mikey sarcastically. "Where are we?" April asks them while she sees lights form Cheyenne and Donnie's computers. "Hey, it's our Fortress of Solitude." Donnie said to her as Jesse helps April into the living room. "Our Hogwarts." Mikey said to her. "Our Xavier Academy." Cheyenne said to her while laughing. "Our next generation, state-of-the-art WonderDome!" Mikey yelled while April starts sniff the air. "Ugh. Are we in the sewer?" April asks them. "Noooo." Mikey answers her nervously. "Technically, yes." Jesse said to April. "Yeah. Yeah, it's a sewer." Mikey said to her giving up while Raph slowly removes the bag from April's head. April looks around until her eyes leaded on Splinter. "You brought us here, April." Splinter said to her. "Splinter?" April said as she walks over to him. "How does she know his name?" Donnie asks his group. "Did you tell her his name?" Leo asks Jesse who nods no. "Maybe she's clairvoyant." Cheyenne said to them while Mikey grabs a soba. "Maybe she's a Jedi." Mikey whispers to Tasneem who laughs a little while Mikey sips some soda. "Come closer." Splinter said to her making April get closer. "It's been a long time." Splinter said to her then he looks at April's eyes. "Mmm. You always did have your father's eyes." Splinter compliments her. "I don't understand." April said to him. "Don't be afraid. All will be made clear." Splinter said to her. "This is crazy." April said to herself.

Meanwhile, somewhere else in a dark room, Eric Sacks walks into the room where Shredder was in. "Why are you here? Student." Shredder asks him as Sacks walks over to him. "There's been a miracle. The vigilantes who've been causing us so much trouble? They're the test subjects. Those itty-bitty box turtles that we thought we lost in the fire? They're alive, Master Shredder. And they've grown into something powerful. It won't be easy to capture them, but if we can, we can finally carry out the plan that we had all those years ago." Sacks said to him making Shredder look away from him. "My Foot Clan will have unlimited power." Shredder said to him. "And you will have your money. The city will be ours. Find them. O'Neil's daughter was the one who found them and she will be the one who will take us right to them." Sacks said to him making Shredder nod. "Furthermore, if my daughters are there, bring them in alive." Shredder said to him. "Why?" Sacks asks him making Shredder look at him. "Before I kill them, they will witness the death of their new family." Shredder said to him before walking away from Sacks.