Chapter 2

After a few months of the sisters living with the brothers who were falling for them. 

Raph gets along with Jamey even if she hurts him by telling Jamey doll but they made it with them.

Leo and Jesse have been inseparable, training with each other and working on training plans for their siblings.

Mikey and Tasneem love playing games with each other and skateboarding with each other.

Donnie and Cheyenne have been making new plans for inventions together to make the team better and stronger.

Raph walks into the living room where Jamey was laying on the couch. "Hey, Jamey, wanna be my girlfriend?" Raph asks her making Jamey look at him. Jamey has fallen for Raph even if he is calling her doll a name she was not a fan of but she still likes Raph. "I like Mikey more." Jamey said to him making Raph mad. "WHAT?! I'm gonna kill..." Raph yelled mad making Jamey sit up. "RAPH! Clam down I was kidding." Jamey said to him making Raph rub his eyes. "But you have to take me out first." Jamey said to him with a smile making Raph walk up to her. "I am not made up of money, doll." Raph said to her making Jamey head bump Raph away from her. "I thought I tell you don't call me that." Jamey said to him while she stands up. "I know." Raph said to her then Jamey catches at him. Raph takes ahold of Jamey's hand before it can hit him. "Easy, doll." Raph said to her making Jamey kick Raph's feet making him fall on his knees then Jamey kicks him in the gut making him fall on the ground. Raph sits up and he sees Jamey walking away from him. Raph jumps up and catches at Jamey who turns to him. Raph pins Jamey to the wall holding her hands above her head with one hand. "Really?" Jamey said to him while rising her eyebrow. "Just keep quiet and let it happen." Raph told to her as he leans in and he kisses Jamey on the lips. Raph lets go of Jamey's hands that go around his neck while Raph puts his arms around Jamey. "Raphael." The two hear Splinter making the two pull away and they see Splinter standing behind them. "Don't do that to a girl." Splinter said to him making Raph remove his arms from Jamey. "Right." Raph told to him and Splinter walks away from them. Raph turns to Jamey who gives him a smile as she walks over to Raph and she kisses Raph's cheek. "If you call me doll again I will kill you myself." Jamey said to him making Raph laugh a little. "Whatever you say, doll." Raph said to her with a smile making Jamey give him a look as Raph gives her a hug.

Mikey and Tasneem were in the shaking area having fun until Mikey gets an idea. "You want to play hide and seek?" Mikey asks her making Tasneem look at him. "What?" Tasneem asks him very confused. "Come on, it will be fun." Mikey said to her taking Tasneem's hand and pulling her into the sewers. "Okay, now what?" Tasneem asks him as the two stop then Mikey turns to her. "I am it and if I hide you in five seconds you will get a p." Mikey said to her making Tasneem laugh a little. "Fine, you are on Michelangelo."Tasneem told to him and she gets onto her skateboard and she skated away from Mikey. Tasneem stops her skateboard when she thought she was far away from Mikey. "Where are you even hide in a sewer?" Tasneem asks herself. "You can't." Tasneem hears Mikey behind her making her turn to see Mikey standing not too far from her. "You are funny you know that." Tasneem said to him as she jumps onto her skateboard and skated away from Mikey who laughs and he followed after her. Tasneem looks behind her to see Mikey right behind her, Tasneem watches as Mikey gets closer to her. "You have something planned don't you?" Tasneem asks him making Mikey smile at her. "You know me so well." Mikey said to her and he jumped onto Tasneem's board while standing right in front of her. "How is this thing holding our widget?" Tasneem asks him. "I don't know, I thought it was going to break." Mikey said to her and he picks up Tasneem then he kicks up the skateboard. "What are you..." Tasneem said to him until Mikey cuts her off by giving Tasneem a kiss. After a few minutes, Mikey puts Tasneem down and he rests his forehead on hers. "Will you be my girlfriend?"Mikey asks her making Tasneem laugh a little. "Why didn't you just ask?" Tasneem asks him making Mikey laugh then he picks her up and spins Tasneem around.

In Donnie and Cheyenne's lab, the two nerds were setting up a security state to keep an eye on New York. Donnie looks over at Cheyenne who was putting in the more Tv screens the two has to find and they made it work. "How is it going over there?" Donnie asks her making Cheyenne look at her tablet. "Everything looks okay here." Cheyenne said to him as Donnie turns on the tv that was showing stars. Cheyenne looks up from her tablet and looks at the TVs then she looks at Donnie. "What is the meaning of this?" Cheyenne asks him very confused as Donnie presses a few buttons. "Look at the screen." Donnie said to her making Cheyenne look at the screens to see the stars were making words. Cheyenne walks closer to the screen while Donnie takes out a fake rose. Cheyenne sees the words, 'BE MINE' Cheyenne turns around to Donnie in front of her holding the rose. "I know it's not real but it was the best I can find." Donnie said to her making Cheyenne smile as she takes it from him. "Cheye, I like you very much." Donnie said to her while Cheyenne plays with the rose. "You are the first girl I meet that didn't make fun of me because I look funny or that I nard." Donnie said to her then he takes Cheyenne's hand. "I like it very much if you were mine and no one as." Donnie said to her making Cheyenne look at Donnie's hand. "You sound like Raph." Cheyenne said to him making Donnie look at her Cheyenne leans up and she gives Donnie a quick kiss. Donnie freezes in place while Cheyenne walks away to the table to put her rose on the table. Cheyenne then feels Donnie's arms around her then pulling her closer to Donnie's chest. "Is that a yes?" Donnie asks her making Cheyenne turn her head to him. "Yes, it's a yes." Cheyenne said to him making Donnie smile at her and the two share another kiss.

In the living room, Leo watches Jesse who was playing with one of her fans giving him an idea. "Hey, Jess." Leo calls her making Jesse turn to him then Leo throws one of his swords at her. Jesse catches it while Leo walks over to her. "Have you ever fought with a sword?" Leo asks her while he grabs his other sword. "Does a blade count?" Jesse asks him making Leo laugh a little while Jesse puts her fans away. "Attack me." Leo said to her. "You do know I don't know how to fight this, right?" Jesse asks him while showing Leo his sword. "I know." Leo said to her with a smile. "Okay, fine." Jesse said and she runs over to Leo with the sword up high. Jesse tries to attack Leo but he moves out of the way. "You too fast." Leo said to her making Jesse turn to him. "As I said, I am not good at it." Jesse said to him then Leo jumps up and he stands behind her. Leo puts his arm around Jesse's neck pulling her into his chest. "Okay, that unfair." Jesse said to him as Leo takes the sword from her. "Is it?" Leo asks her in Jesse's ear making Jesse takes Leo's arm that was around her neck and she slams Leo onto the ground. "Okay, I don't see that coming." Leo said to himself as Jesse sits down next to him. "Was that fair?" Jesse asks him making Leo look at her. "I don't know, maybe." Leo said to her then he pins Jesse to the floor. "Okay, really?" Jesse asks him as Leo was on top of her. "You good, Jesse but not that good." Leo said to her making Jesse laugh a little then she kiss Leo. Leo leans into the kiss not knowing Jesse grab his hands that were holding hers. Jesse places her feet on Leo's chest and she jumps him off of her. Now, Jesse was on top of Leo who was now on the floor. "Okay, I get it. You are not that bad." Leo said to her with a smile as he sits up with Jesse sitting on his lap. "And you better remember that." Jesse said to him making Leo smile as the two shared a kiss.